Naruto, nooo. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 1 ]
^So done. 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
Madara is too op. 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
i crai evry tiem. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gaara is a badass. 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3

What an interesting chapter.

>Madara sealed all nine Biju in record time; making Obito's effort before look like child's play (MADARA GETS s**t DONE)
>White Zetsu is reconfirmed as being just ******** mouthy and Madara even recognizes that he ******** up when he made them
>Tobirama is probably faster than Minato but apparently, Madara is faster than either of them
>Sasuke got ganked. I still can't stop laughing, but yeah, he'll probably instaheal because of Hashirama's chakra.

I would not be surprised if Sasuke uses the talk-no-jutsu on Madara. He'll probably be like "hey oniichan, treat me like your little brother pls <333"

Questionable Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Itachi -ox
AmeriKiri
ok well coming to this thread calmed me down because i was like Holy s**t NO. And i was just staring at the sword is Sasuke's chest...
Sooo.... Hashirama gave him some jutsu thing abd his chakra. SO I'm inclined to believe that was a wood clone and I'm gonna work on that idea for the next week.

Poor Naruto.. who's gonna be his Chiyo? cool
I'd like Sakura to punch the ground and knock Madara down or something, or heal something needs to happen and Sasuke better not die like that evil

LOLOL (;
Yeah, Sasuke will be ok.
I'm honestly not ready to see him die yet, LOL.

..and oh s**t, I hope it's no one cool.
If a cool person is his Chiyo... nooooooo.
so sad, all day, i crai evry tiem.
And ugh, IKR? Sakura needs to get herself into the action! Like, a super back hand to Madara's faceeee.

Hashirama is gonna find a way to be Naru's Chiyo. Yes. Thats how its gonna go down.. xp
or maybe it'll be Tsunade! She's died like twice.. she's been saved for this duty. Naruto's like the son she didn't get so she's gonna use her heal badassery and save his life.
I'm calling it now. ninja

Everytime something legit happens to Sasuke its like i get sent back in time to when I was like 13ish and my username was Kiriari_Uchiha and i just --- HE CANT DIE THE p***k IS GONNA LIVE scream
Sakura has so much potential but she just chills like "hehehe guys I cant heal and punch s**t but who cares bc Kishi doesn't have a thing for me like he do with his boiz"
wow i took forever to respond lolcollegelife

Hoeshido's Prince

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Madara could be blindfolded, single handed, one legged & still kick everyone's a**.

Beloved Browser

Dionysus VI
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Madara could be blindfolded, single handed, one legged & still kick everyone's a**.

Yeppp!

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
x Karurie x
I'm still bummed over Neji.
GAH. NEJI.
The pain returns.

And where is Sakura? Because I would think her healing ability would be pretty useful right about now. SAKURA, your boys are dying! ...Thoughts? o 3o
I'M JUST KIDDING. GET YOUR a** OUT THERE, GIRL!
DO YO' HEALING THANG.

He'll save Naruto... somehow. Godspeed, Gaara. gonk

AND STILL NO YAMATO.
HUMPH.

-responds to parts of your post-

Neji was an a**. I was actually happy when he died. Well, I felt that his death was very rushed and lame, so I guess I DID feel a little pain... -twitch-
/hatedNejifromthebeginning

And yeah.. Sakura, wth are you doin' just standing over there with the slugs. GTFOH. NAOW.

Oh, yamato... Yeah, um, so anyone else curoious about how Hashirama feels about Yamato's... existence? He was pretty much born to be Hashirama's cells, right? How does the first hokage feel about that, huh?

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Teacup456
x Karurie x
I'm still bummed over Neji.
GAH. NEJI.
The pain returns.

And where is Sakura? Because I would think her healing ability would be pretty useful right about now. SAKURA, your boys are dying! ...Thoughts? o 3o
I'M JUST KIDDING. GET YOUR a** OUT THERE, GIRL!
DO YO' HEALING THANG.

He'll save Naruto... somehow. Godspeed, Gaara. gonk

AND STILL NO YAMATO.
HUMPH.

-responds to parts of your post-

Neji was an a**. I was actually happy when he died. Well, I felt that his death was very rushed and lame, so I guess I DID feel a little pain... -twitch-
/hatedNejifromthebeginning

And yeah.. Sakura, wth are you doin' just standing over there with the slugs. GTFOH. NAOW.

Oh, yamato... Yeah, um, so anyone else curoious about how Hashirama feels about Yamato's... existence? He was pretty much born to be Hashirama's cells, right? How does the first hokage feel about that, huh?

Yamato: -looks at Hashirama- ....Dad? emotion_kirakira

J/k.
I don't know. It could potentially provide good comic relief ... it wouldn't be appropriate, but IDGAF.

Daw. Yeah, Neji was sort of a jerk, but I still liked him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff