Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Queen Shining Heaven
I was not expecting that. But what are the Hokages going to tell him? Will Orochimaru enter the war now, with the Hokages as his warriors? Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter

Also, does it seem weird to anyone else that Sasuke and company could just casually stroll into Konoha? Even if everybody is at war, I know somebody must have seen them and thought it out of place

I wanna see Hashirama attack Madara, LOL.

Also, yeah. Them ninjas beeeeee stupiddddd.
Like, it's obvious that they are strangers, with black cloaks... LOOOOL.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
x Karurie x
It was an interesting chapter and I can't wait to see how the resurrected Kage's will change the war. But wait, didn't Oro already resurrect those guys? I feel like this story is running in circles...

Queen Shining Heaven
Also, does it seem weird to anyone else that Sasuke and company could just casually stroll into Konoha? Even if everybody is at war, I know somebody must have seen them and thought it out of place

I've been mentioning this from the beginning. That one ninja guy needs to be fired because apparently he just doesn't give any more #*$@s.
And there are other ninjas wandering around the village.
User Image

...I'm totally gonna laugh my a** off if Oro and the gang just walk right out of the village with the resurrected Kage's following them and no one even gives them a second glance.

"Nope. Nothing to see here, move along soldier. We're just stealing your Kage. Again.
LOLKTHANXBYE!"

Yeah, Orochimaru has, but then they were sealed in that shinigami b***h. I'm so glad they are free from it now... Now they can go to the afterlife in peace after this s**t is over.

And, LOOOOOOOOOL.
I could totally see that.
Then one ninja is like, "Hey, those guys look familiar... huh, those are great cosplays! But the originals looked better, kthanx."

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Heroic Zeke
isn't it dangerous the 2nd hokage was the only one to master edo tense ... he can release it if he wanted to...

Emhhh, anything is possible.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Abuela Juju

I couldn't stop squealing about the chapter.
Finally there's something that's not as sad as neji's death.
(Neji was my favorite character in the whole series, and seeing him die, I started to burst into tears)
But I can't wait until the 4th Hokage (Minato) meets Naruto again.
Or when Sasuke finds out that Minato is Naruto's father, just to see his face.
I want to see Sakura fight with someone already as well classified_fu classified_fu

I got excited too.
And yeah, I cried like a baby when Neji died...
And yesss, I want to see that happen SO bad.
AND OMFG, I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT! LOL.
I REALLY wanna see Sasuke's reaction to thattt.
"Oh, how is my son Naruto, yo?"
Then Sasuke is all like, "Dafuq bro? What is this? He was... Naruto... what."
AND EMMMH. Sakura better kick some a**.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
YukiKurosaki-chan
Oh man, this is so exciting! There are so many possibilities now that the 4 Hokages are back, the fact that there's still one Zetsu clone that Orochimaru can use to revive someone else, and the fact that Orochimaru's finally making a true comeback as a significant character in the plot. Such a cool chapter! smile

IKR?
And ughhh, that would be so crazy if he revived another person, LOL.
And I agree.

Distinct Seeker

Itachi -ox
IVovacane
I'm still thinking things through.

How did the 4th hokage be revived? I thought the 3rd hokage sealed him while orochimaru revived the 1st and 2nd in the pre-shippuden naruto. Or was the seal only temporary for that moment?

Orochimaru broke the seal I think.
I do believe their souls are free now, thank god.
I'm glad to know, after this, they can properly go to the afterlife... and not be trapped in that Shinigami b***h's stomach...

Just chillin' in its digestive system emotion_awesome
does sasuke know naruto's dad is the 4th hokage? it would be awesome if Minato would talk to Sasuke about personal matters and Naruto.
Sasuke knows he wants to go back to Konoha. emotion_awesome he just afraid of the chances of meeting up with a ostrich again

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
IVovacane
Itachi -ox
IVovacane

How did the 4th hokage be revived? I thought the 3rd hokage sealed him while orochimaru revived the 1st and 2nd in the pre-shippuden naruto. Or was the seal only temporary for that moment?

Orochimaru broke the seal I think.
I do believe their souls are free now, thank god.
I'm glad to know, after this, they can properly go to the afterlife... and not be trapped in that Shinigami b***h's stomach...

Just chillin' in its digestive system emotion_awesome
does sasuke know naruto's dad is the 4th hokage? it would be awesome if Minato would talk to Sasuke about personal matters and Naruto.
Sasuke knows he wants to go back to Konoha. emotion_awesome he just afraid of the chances of meeting up with a ostrich again

Eh, nah. I don't think Sasuke knows, but that would be funny when or if he finds out.
And, LOOOOL.

Kawaii Shounen

ok I did not ******** expect this.

1. I want to give thumbs up for the OP, I though the same s**t.
I mean, Leaf Village has been ******** up so many times , its like
''that's easy s**t yo, I can do that in the blink of an eye''

still, I am curious what Orochimaru wants, but oh well.

2. I don't think there will be a fight against minato vs naruto, let me explain this.
is true they don't move around by themselves but most likely, is the ''controller''
who decides to move then and give them orders, if you know what I mean.
Kabuto was using them and put all of them fighting so yeah.

3. By stoping the war, there could be several ways.
a) Sasuke gets all the information he needs and well he joins the village again
b) Orochimaru use the hokages to aid help to naruto and the other ninjas
c) the only one who whoop the a** of madara was harishama.

4. Was kushina sealed by the shinigami or not -

User Image

5. and they are at the village well ********. I though all ninjas were in the war,
all of them
and can no villager found suspicios hooded man walking in the village, just like that?

Dedicated Gawker

Um, thank you for that awkward description of Obito~ 9,9

I agree, I'm glad we got a break from the war and focus more on what's going behind the scenes. Especially since hopefully everything will be answered(hopefully) and we won't be so confused most of the time.
Wait-what questions though? Sasuke never mentioned it specifically so I'm not sure what he's looking for. Gawd all this secrecy and ambiguous plotlines are exhausting. I wouldn't be too surprised if the Hokages turned out to be the cause of all this~why else would they take Mito in and suddenly everyone starts attacking the Uzumaki clan?

I was disappointed with Team Taka in this chapter though. It seems obvious that Juugo and Suigetsu are uncomfortable around Orochimaru. Plus Sasuke off doing some heavy thinking. Where's the team dynamics from Killer B's and Summit fights? I'm praying Karin will come in and kick everyone into gear, the team needs more sass. And slap the daylights out of Sasuke for stabbing her~lord knows he deserves it.

And is anybody else disappointed at the possibility of Orochimaru becoming good? He's one of the last few legitimate villains in the series and to see a great protagonist like him switch sides would be such a waste. I'm hoping he stabs everyone in the back later after they save the world or some s**t.

I could go on but I'll come back to this post later after work -,-'

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
My favorite part of the chapter was how Sasuke did the EXACT thing Naruto did when he returned to the village and hop on top of the water tower or whatever that is.
I get this odd feeling that Orichimaru is passing down the torch to Sasuke in a way....I mean, fishboy made a good point about it being a good time to attack the village when everyone is away....and what does he say? he says that they aren't his underlings anymore. since when does Orochimaru give such praise to Sasuke's team? I think it's so....oddly sweet. sweatdrop lol....I guess in a twisted way, Orochimaru is proud of Sasuke.....awww emotion_kirakira

lol am I out of my mind for thinking this?
xd sweatdrop

Ps....I was hoping to see Karin for some reason...maybe soon tho. *shrugs* she is a part of Team Taka afterall.

I dislike it when Kishi "forgets" his female characters. stare ....*sigh*... emotion_drool

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I WANNA SEE YAMATO AND ANKO.
emotion_facepalm

Maybe I'm just forgetting, but didn't Guy watch as Yamato was taken away?
So.
Why didn't he send word to the village and, you know, have someone RESCUE their comrade?

All those ninja who are just sitting on their hands back in Konoha could probably better spend their time forming some sort of rescue party and save Yamato and Anko, right?

IVovacane

Please tell you're kidding. Everything you said in this post was incorrect.

Clean Trader

Itachi -ox
Abuela Juju

I couldn't stop squealing about the chapter.
Finally there's something that's not as sad as neji's death.
(Neji was my favorite character in the whole series, and seeing him die, I started to burst into tears)
But I can't wait until the 4th Hokage (Minato) meets Naruto again.
Or when Sasuke finds out that Minato is Naruto's father, just to see his face.
I want to see Sakura fight with someone already as well classified_fu classified_fu

I got excited too.
And yeah, I cried like a baby when Neji died...
And yesss, I want to see that happen SO bad.
AND OMFG, I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT! LOL.
I REALLY wanna see Sasuke's reaction to thattt.
"Oh, how is my son Naruto, yo?"
Then Sasuke is all like, "Dafuq bro? What is this? He was... Naruto... what."
AND EMMMH. Sakura better kick some a**.
SAKURA HASNT BEEN DOING ANYTHING THIS WHOLE FIGHT OMFG

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items