Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
If I were Deidara, I'd stand in front of a mirror all day thinking "Wow, I'm hot! (;. Time for a SHOWER! dramallama " That wouldn't be very productive, so I wouldn't pick him. (LOL)

Therefore, I'd probably pick Kakuzu. I think he's a pretty chill guy and his jutsu are cool. That'd also mean I'd be paired with Hidan and he's hilarious!
Hmm, I'd be Sasori. I have a thing for red heads in anime characters, and he always did seem like an introspective character that didn't let his past cloud him a lot (like Itachi's). I do love art, and his love for puppets while creepy, really is downright useful when needed. I wouldn't mind living forever if nobody bothered me, and I was with my art, but I would have to have a weak spot, just in case I do want to die. Also, even though he wasn't really in the anime a lot, he did seem to see common sense, and he did allow himself comfort (as was shown when he was reanimated). Haha, anyways, sorry for the whole character dissection, I just really admire and adore his character.
I'd be Toni when he was all "Tobi's a good boy" cuz that's awesome but serious Tobi isn't nearly as awesome

Malevolent Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sasori was always my favorite member, and probably the one I relate to most, even if it is barely at all.
But if I was my own psychopathic shinobi of the Akatsuki... My character would probably revolve around being essentially impossible to kill, and maybe insubstantial. Tenacity is my strongest trait, though not much else would be of any use.
My Itachi!
He's super strong, ;3

Friendly Fairy

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I'd choose to be Konan, I find it truly beautiful how she can turn into paper u w u
I'd hands down be Konan. So much could have been done with her but wasn't and her death was meaningless.

As Konan I would:

Enlist Itachi's help to destroy Tobi, prevent this long war and keep Amegakure safe, prevent Nagato's death. I loved Jiraiya and all but I wouldn't have saved him. Find a way to get Jiraiya's body from the lake and steal all of jutsu so his power would always live on and use that power to solely protect my village.

Or...have offspring with Tobi or Itachi, raise a new generation of Uchiha in Amegakure and make that their home without all the drama or trouble, to hell with Konoha, you don't need that village.
Deidera. TO BLOW UP STUFF!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces