Welcome to Gaia! ::

IVovacane

She does. I am glad they changed the style on her hair parting. Looks much more nicer this way and makes her prettier. (Hinata is more gorgeus tho)

Shy Vampire

IVovacane

Yeah, she is!
Now that I see this picture a bit clearer, her face is pretty cute. Though, she was always cute.
I just prefer her original outfit to the one they changed it to. It was different. This one kind of looks like the dress she wore when she was a genin.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Ceaint
II_iMuddy_II

I guess not. I mean, I don't bear any hatred for Hinata anymore. ;o;" I'm just indifferent about her.

And I meant the princess of my life, silly. c: Just like Sakura's my queen.

Well, I do.

Oh, that's what you meant. 3nodding

Shy Vampire

II_iMuddy_II

Mhm! I'm trying to make fanart of her, but..
This artist block. x__x

Kawaii Shounen

II_iMuddy_II
Ceaint

How about no? Hinata maybe a perfect "shojo" character; however, that does not mean that she is interesting in any shape of form.
Hanabi isn't the princess? She's the heiress.

oooh where did you get the info hanabi is the heiress??

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
bittersweet music
II_iMuddy_II
Ceaint

How about no? Hinata maybe a perfect "shojo" character; however, that does not mean that she is interesting in any shape of form.
Hanabi isn't the princess? She's the heiress.

oooh where did you get the info hanabi is the heiress??

It was established in the beginning of the manga.
Hiashi personally trains the heiress of the Hyuga Clan. Originally, Hinata was the heiress but she couldn't endure the harsh training so he denounced her. -Naruto Chapter 78 pg 10

Devout Bibliophile

All Hyuuga characters are my favorite, so I'm so ridiculously excited for Hanabi. Can we please have Hyuuga bonding moments? Can Hinata and her sister interact for...pretty much the first time ever (unless you count Naruto SD)? I'm so excited!

Tricky Fox

bittersweet music
ooh she is neji but in female.

When it comes to guys.... Everyone wants a v****a version of themselves! =D

But yeah, Hanabi is just a female Neji. Even in Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth, they compare Neji's looks to a woman and that he's so beautiful. He might as well be Hanabi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff