Gaara 0.22448979591837 22.4% [ 11 ]
Tenten 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 4 ]
Kiba 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 2 ]
Temarie 0.020408163265306 2.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
This poll closed on May 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

Kankuro! I like his attitude and that he openly dislikes children instead of being kind to every living creature. And his often overlooked references to Japanese theater with kabuki makeup and bunraku themed costume and puppets.

But since he isn't on the list, I voted for Kiba. Because I'd like the manga a lot more if he was the main character... Yahooooooo~

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sai!!! Absolutely love him!! Loved him from the very beginning and once he became friends and formed bonds with Naruto and Sakura, it just made him even more enjoyable to watch and grow whee

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
When I started watching the series in elementary I liked Sakura, probably just cause she was a girl who was easy to relate to. Nowadays I find her kinda annoying. I mean, much of what I used to like about her is gone(i.e. She doesn't have the filter for inner Sakura and just openly voices her frustration, we had Naruto for that, and she sorta represented putting on some form of mask to hide burdensome thoughts or ones that will invoke judgment from others.)

Right now I have an affinity for Kabuto. I mean, for most of the series he acts like a cocky a*****e, but I sympathize with his weakness. I guess I kinda feel bad for his character, he's massively insecure about his lack of identity and works tirelessly for his master's approval. He forgot his origins and then lost the only chance of having a family unit through a sacrifice that's severity was kept from him. He's tortured by his lack of understanding of himself.... As for redeemable qualities, he's intelligent and his fighting technique is fascinating, the thing with the chakra hand, as is the experimenting with the human body(though I guess he got that from Orochimaru.) Also the fact that he's good with healing.

God, I'm just like this with real people, too. I drift to the pathetic people in order to console them. -__-

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
very_sweet_fluttershy
who is your fav naruto charcter?

hinata

Adored Soldier

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Itachi and Kisame stare
Sakura Haruno <3
For me personally she's someone I can relate to on so many levels :X and I think she's the prettiest of the girls in my opinion, Hinata and Kurenai are a close second and third. This is my personal opinion though >_<

2,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
LovelyHolic

Ino Yamanaka.
Painfully underrated but a character I adore to bits. She's confident, beautiful, intelligent, sassy, emotional, brave, determined, and caring towards her fellow teammates and friends.

And her ******** jutsu. Its amazing how she can use a jutsu mainly used for spying and interrogation into combat throughout the series. People need to stop underestimating this girl, cause she's badass. Like did anyone not see how she overtook Obito like a boss?! Okayillshutupnow.

when I was younger I use to hate Ino.. ( don't get mad at me I was like 12 and immature lol and she just annnoyed me.. not just because I like sasusaku to me she was just annoying) but I got older and as did the characters haha.. I think shippuden Ino.. well not at first... but after a while I started to like her.. she has become a decent person. I think so. her and Sakura have both come a long way.. biggrin

2,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zelman_Kanda_Clock
Gaara is my favorite character. He may be emotionally unstable in the beginning when we first meet him but he grows into such an incredible character. He is extremely strong and tries to become more than just the feared weapon of the village hidden in the sand. Very respectable.
I would have to say Gaara is my favorite male character of Naruto and he always will be.. ( I also have a secret crack obsession with gaasaku oh it's not really a secret lol do not kill me :3 )

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
my favorite character is Sakura, cuz she is strong, never gives up in battle, and she is amazing ninja. biggrin biggrin

Invisible Kitten

Itachi and Sakura.

That weasel is just too cool for his own damn good.
My dear little Sakura is just too cute. I just adore her fiery temper.

Dedicated Gawker

littlechickentender

when I was younger I use to hate Ino.. ( don't get mad at me I was like 12 and immature lol and she just annnoyed me.. not just because I like sasusaku to me she was just annoying) but I got older and as did the characters haha.. I think shippuden Ino.. well not at first... but after a while I started to like her.. she has become a decent person. I think so. her and Sakura have both come a long way.. biggrin

Which is exactly why I'm glad I joined the fandom late. It's easier to appreciate things from an objective point of view and not let stupid slut-shaming thoughts get in the way. Seriously, the female characters are always criticized harshly. What's worse is that most of them are from the female fans themselves. Way to support your fellow females, if only fictional.

Ino did mature, she's much more selfless now compared to when she was young. Back then she just covered that up with her own selfish and haughty opinions(calling Chouji fat and poking fun at Sakura). But she still has that spunky attitude that doesn't take s**t from anybody; she grew as a person while still retaining her older qualities that makes Ino, well, Ino.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
my favorite character is Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Hinata. smile

Fashionable Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hey hey why the hell Anko was not in the poll? >_>