6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Chapter 1
After Ichigo left and dealt with Lord Aizen things changed, few of the Espadas survived the fight. Nel wasn't sure who all survived but she was aware of herself and Grimmjow surviving as well as Nnoitra.
She had helped Grimmjow back to Hueco Mundo to heal his wounds, and she couldn't bring herself to leave a former friend alone. Back before Nnoitra had badly hurt Nel, she and Grimmjow were good friends. Like she had with Nnoitra she fought with him a few times to test each others' skills. That's what it was at first, but she soon began to feel something toward him. He did too, thus they became friends again. Nel had also become friends with Ulquiorra, he never said anything but he helped her often. But Nel didn't know where he was. Nonetheless if he was alive or not. But Nnoitra... she knew he was alive. Nel wanted to become friends with him but... He didn't want the same thing. So Nel left Nnoitra to die, she grew hatred toward him, not because of what he had done to her, but because of what he had done to Ichigo and Grimmjow. Her friends were more important to her than anything, and if someone was going to kill or even hurt them she wanted them either dead or just plain out of her reach and sight.

'DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!
' Nnoitra's voice screamed in her head.

Nel had seen Nnoitra when she was taking Grimmjow back. She wanted to help him at first but knew it was a bad idea. He'd only want to kill her and Grimmjow later when he was better. It had been a few days ago that this happened: the fight with the Shinigami and Lord Aizen. In those 3 days Grimmjow woke up.

Grimmjow threw the box of herbs and bandages at Nel, she moved out of the way and dodged it just as she walked in to the room, but she didn't dodge the small but sharp blade. It cut her cheek.
Nel looked at Grimmjow, He was half standing, half leaning off the bed, one leg on the ground, the other resting on the bed beside him. He sat up, chest in the air, his head over it, his face was white. Beads of sweat dripped down. It must have taken him a while to get up in that position. The bandages she had put on him before she left the room were proof. They were soaked in fresh blood. Grimmjow looked at Nel and glared at her, he clenched his teeth and stood up more grunting in pain, Nel's body jerked and she rushed towards him and shoved him down on the bed.

"Don't be moving around so much!" he pushed back starting to sit up again.n "You already reopened your wounds!" she shoved him down on the bed and held him there "Listen to me!You're losing too much blood-' he shoved back again, pushing her away.

"I don't give a rat's a**!" Nel grabbed his arms and tried to shove him down. "Let me go! I'm going to kill that damn Nnoitra!" she shoved harder, he was stronger then she thought in that state but not enough to fully push her off of him. She shoved him down harder and he fell down under the pressure, and the pain. He panted heavily and looked at Nel with a glare on his face.
"And I'm going to kill that damn Shinigami Ichigo! Then I'm going to kill you." he growled. Nel's body tensed. He must have felt it through her hands because he took that moment to grab her arm and toss her over him to the other side of the bed and away from him, he struggled with his own strength and forced him self up off the bed. He didn't get far from Nel because his own legs wouldn't work right. They collapsed under him but he caught himself on the table next to him. Nel reached over and grabbed him by the shoulders just in time to stop him from trying it again.

"Stop this or you'll bleed to death!" she screamed and pulled at him to yank him back on the bed. "Even if you find him, you think you can kill him when you cant even stand up?!" she asked and yanked harder. This time he didn't have the strength to fight back and she got him back on the bed. Her body flew back some, forcing her to rest on her legs. His body hit the bed, his head had landed in her lap his expression filled with anger. He tried to sit up but she forced him to look at her.

"You wouldn't survive, Grimmjow." she said softly this time, "Even I had a hard time fighting him." he looked at her and finally noticed the blood on her cheek. He said nothing. Nel put her hand on his forehead; he tried to pull away but she had a good hold on him, it was hot.

"Great. Now you have a fever again. You just broke it yesterday." she stood up on the bed and let his head drop to the bed, he grimaced a little. She walked over to the door and grabbed the things that had fallen out and put them back in the box. She turned around and walked back up to Grimmjow who had enough strength to fix himself on the bed. She set the box down and grabbed a hot and cold patch and started to place in on his forehead. He jerked away. She glared at him

"If you want to kill Nnoitra so badly I suggest you let me fix you up so you can, so you either let me fix you up willingly or I force heal you. Meaning I knock you out and keep you out till you heal, your choice. Or have you forgotten I want to kill him too?" she growled. He thought about his options.

"Fine... Do what you have to... Then I get to kill Nnoitra. And then you..." he replied.
She said nothing to his comment and grabbed the blade, running it under the old bandages and cutting them off.
"And I just sewed you up this morning, too." she mumbled. After re-sewing all his wounds she changed all his bandages. Every time she put the needle in his skin she apologized. When she was done she looked back at Grimmjow; he had closed his eyes. His breathing was calm and slowed. She removed the hot and cold patch. It had worked itself out. Grimmjow opened his eyes slightly; he had fallen asleep.

"Sorry to wake you but I need to take your temperature." she lifted the thermometer. He looked at her. She tapped it on his lips.

"Open." she ordered. He hesitated then obeyed and opened his mouth enough for her to stick the thermometer under his tongue, then he closed his mouth. Nel walked over to the sink and washed her hands and threw away the bandages. It beeped. She walked over to him and went for the thermometer.

"Dis yer rewm?" he asked before Nel pulled the thermometer out of his mouth.

"What's that? I couldn't hear you with all the mmhermms going on there." she teased. He popped his jaw and said:

"This your room? I know it's not mine, not unless you did remodeling while I was out." he sat up a little with Nel's help.

"Yeah, it's my room. If ya like it I can do the same thing to your room." she said.

"Hell no!" he shouted, his face turning red in irritation. Nel laughed.

"I'm only kidding Grimmjow, I wouldn't go that far." she lifted a cup and walked over to the sink and filled it with water then she grabbed 2 more cups from the cabinet and opened a small fridge she had against the wall and pulled out a jar of a green tea. She poured some in the two cups and popped them into the microwave and watched them heat up.

"Where did you get that?" he asked, staring at the microwave.

"Orihime gave it to me." she turned to Grimmjow and smiled, "It's cool isn't it? It heats up anything that you can eat and drink." she tapped the glass just as it beeped. Nel opened it and pulled out the drinks. She walked over to Grimmjow and handed him one of the cups, the one with water. He didn't take it; he stared at it.

"This one's water, I want you to take this. It'll help with the pain." she said. She had a blue pill in her hand and she dropped it into Grimmjow's now offered hand. Grimmjow took the water and took a gulp, then threw the pill in his mouth and swallowed it down with the rest of the water. He made a face when the taste of the pill was left on his tongue. Nel then handed him the other cup. He looked at it.

"Now what's this one?" he asked, slowly taking it.

"Poison." she said sarcastically. "Just drink it. It'll help you heal. Tea's good for you... Whoops, look, I've gone and told you. Drink it!" she said and handed him the cup again, he grabbed it but sniffed it before drinking any.
Nel took a long gulp from her cup despite that it was hot against her lips. Grimmjow took a sip, and by look on his face it said he liked it. He took a big gulp and chugged half of it before saying,
"This is good." he took another gulp.

"I hope you mean that, I made it myself." she said and drank more. Grimmjow drank the rest of his drink and placed the cup on the desk next to the bed.

"Hm." he laid down on the bed and rested his head on the pillow. Nel finished her drink and took the cups to the sink and cleaned them, then placed them on a towel on the counter.

"Get some sleep. I'll be back later to check on your wounds. And no spontaneous outbreaks again, please. At least not in my room." she grabbed a blanket on the end of the bed and threw it over him. He fixed it and threw a pillow over his face and said:

"Whatever. Later."
Nel opened the door and closed it behind her, but she could have sworn she heard Grimmjow say, "Thank you," as the door closed. But maybe she was hearing things.

end of chapter one...
chapter two will be out soon! <3 Jaakuna Okami No