Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been trying since 09, but have never made it very far at all. I usually ended up getting distracted at 3000 words, and never returning to the story.

But, I have just finished my first day of 1,667 words, and actually found a safe stopping point, right on that exact word count.

I hope that this year, I will be able to finish my novel, and actually be able to EARN that CreateSpace offer of 5 free paper back copies of your NaNo novel.

Maybe this year, I'll finally finish a story I start.

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Me too. Let's do our best! ^^

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Good luck! I haven't started, and probably won't participate- I never do, fall is just not a good time of year for me time-wise.

User Image

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
ecopper12
I've been trying since 09, but have never made it very far at all. I usually ended up getting distracted at 3000 words, and never returning to the story.

But, I have just finished my first day of 1,667 words, and actually found a safe stopping point, right on that exact word count.

I hope that this year, I will be able to finish my novel, and actually be able to EARN that CreateSpace offer of 5 free paper back copies of your NaNo novel.

Maybe this year, I'll finally finish a story I start.

Trying is better than doing nothing at all, my friend! It helps if you write about something you REALLY love. Not halfway interested, but absolute obsession.

Witty Nerd

I've been thinking more or less the exact same thing for the last two years and when November comes around ... uhh.
We should be writing buddies or something! biggrin
( you know, keep each other motivated and force ourselves to write and all that ^^ )

... also, you have a head-start on me. I haven't even started and, I'm a tad more worried about schoolwork than nano at the moment. Talk to me after I finished my homework due tomorrow? biggrin

Shy Streaker

9,075 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gaian 50
Procrastination... Each and everyone's worst enemy.
Here's to all of us finishing our stories while having a good time. XD

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
decided to try it myself... of course my new job might get in the way of that. I still have a few hours of day one left to begin writing. I just hope it doesn't end up like all the other stories I start to write... incomplete and using space on my computer. But good luck to everyone that is trying this year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff