Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey! Check out my first new single, That Fateful Day! There's a free download in the description! biggrin

I'd appreciate any sort of constructive criticism (:

That Fateful Day - Aesthetic

Lonely Seeker

Zant532
Hey! Check out my first new single, That Fateful Day! There's a free download in the description! biggrin

I'd appreciate any sort of constructive criticism (:

That Fateful Day - Aesthetic

wooow.. i love the melody.

just one thing, am not much of a fan for autotuned voice. this would sound super awesome with the main vocal with no autotune. but that's just me. sweatdrop
Zaleha
just one thing, am not much of a fan for autotuned voice. this would sound super awesome with the main vocal with no autotune. but that's just me. sweatdrop

Thanks alot! biggrin I'm currently working on an acoustic version of the song, so it'll be autotune-less :p It was mainly used to "aid" my friend who sung the chorus. We decided it would be best to also have me autotuned on the verses so it wouldn't sound odd.

Lonely Seeker

Zant532
Zaleha

Thanks alot! biggrin I'm currently working on an acoustic version of the song, so it'll be autotune-less :p It was mainly used to "aid" my friend who sung the chorus. We decided it would be best to also have me autotuned on the verses so it wouldn't sound odd.

both of you sounded nicely.
have you tried having the stanza autotuned and the natural voice mixed up together? though you need to try and find which sounds nicer, with the natural voice louder or the other way around.

i'll be looking forward on listening to your acoustic version though. that's for sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff