Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bunny

I've looked around on the internet, but I've been having a bit of trouble finding good free soundfonts.(Or maybe I've found the best and wound up not being satisfied. I dunno.)

Please, recommend to me any and all free soundfonts you think sound good. smile

Loving Elder

I haven't been collecting soundsfonts in years so I don't know which is the best one. I have one that I made which I rarely use now and a simple generic one which I combined from game music. The only one that I have that I collected and think is pretty good is the Fluidsynth soundfont.

Shy Bunny

Nilla
I haven't been collecting soundsfonts in years so I don't know which is the best one. I have one that I made which I rarely use now and a simple generic one which I combined from game music. The only one that I have that I collected and think is pretty good is the Fluidsynth soundfont.

I think I tried the fluidsynth soundfont before, but its been a while. Trying it again couldn't hurt though, eppecially since I figured out the midi controller/event to switch banks so now have access to all the different banks and not just bank 1.

While I'm posting here, I should probably mention what soundfonts I already tried:
(warning: I may have spelled some wrong ahaha.)
- SGMv2.01
- Evenescence2
- Arachnosound (or arachnosoft or something like that...)
- Tamburs of Heaven

Okay well I've tried pretty much any soundfont listed on Synthfont.com.

Another note, DLS banks work as suggestions to since I have a program that can save those as soundfonts(though it can be kinda picky at times if it wants to save them right or not).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff