Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Phantom

Zev Love X
Check out my youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/vv2DOOM
- I know the quality of some of the songs aren't great...so spear me
- Besides the aforementioned problems with quality, please tell me what you think
- If you like them please subscribe, like and comment 3nodding
- Thanks for listening 4laugh

Friendly Phantom

emo Why no one listen emo
At least take my ears to diner first heart

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hipster artwork.
Triangles are hipster. Native american s**t is hipster. Everyone knew that over two years ago.
Your voice is too monotone. Use some actual emotion in your voice, you sound like a robot.

The vocal track is too loud, and drowns out the rest of the music. Would be nice to hear some actual bass and mids.

Friendly Phantom

Ugly Words
Hipster artwork.
Triangles are hipster. Native american s**t is hipster. Everyone knew that over two years ago.
Your voice is too monotone. Use some actual emotion in your voice, you sound like a robot.

The vocal track is too loud, and drowns out the rest of the music. Would be nice to hear some actual bass and mids.

-I never said I wasn't a hipster. I love hipster s**t. Yup, triangles, Native American patterns, images of nebulas...that's me 4laugh Anyway, how is that constructive to my music, whatsoever?
-Robots are ******** awesome. Thanks.
-I said that the quality sucks. I warned you that the quality sucks. I gave you a heads up to have no illusions of expecting a highly well put piece of production in any of my work. I'm not a producer. Bass and mid is just jabber to me. I recorded and that's it. If you listened to the rest of my work you'd clearly see I don't give a ******** about production.

But please great czar of all that is music, you have thoroughly broken my spirit down. Is there any positive qualities to my music? Or do you think it's all s**t?

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Zev Love X
Ugly Words
Hipster artwork.

-I never said I wasn't a hipster. I love hipster s**t. Yup, triangles, Native American patterns, images of nebulas...that's me 4laugh Anyway, how is that constructive to my music, whatsoever?
-Robots are ******** awesome. Thanks.
-I said that the quality sucks. I warned you that the quality sucks. I gave you a heads up to have no illusions of expecting a highly well put piece of production in any of my work. I'm not a producer. Bass and mid is just jabber to me. I recorded and that's it. If you listened to the rest of my work you'd clearly see I don't give a ******** about production.

But please great czar of all that is music, you have thoroughly broken my spirit down. Is there any positive qualities to my music? Or do you think it's all s**t?

You have flow, but no emotion.
Just work on the emotion and you'll be good as far as spitting goes.
I also wasn't a big fan of the lyrics but they weren't too bad.

And hipster s**t just gets annoying haha... Oh well, at least you admit it instead of being like "OMG NO DAS NOT HPSTR."

Friendly Phantom

Ugly Words
And hipster s**t just gets annoying haha... Oh well, at least you admit it instead of being like "OMG NO DAS NOT HPSTR."

Fair enough, but I really didn't ask that or care to know what annoys you. But I tell you what, when I make my "What Annoys Ugly Words?" thread, you'll be the first one I notify pal emotion_brofist

Fashionable Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Zev Love X
Ugly Words

Fair enough, but I really didn't ask that or care to know what annoys you. But I tell you what, when I make my "What Annoys Ugly Words?" thread, you'll be the first one I notify pal emotion_brofist

Ey man, why the hate.
At least address the rest of what I said before jumping to the only thing that could be taken offensively.

Loving Elder

The voice doesn't sound right. It lacks emotion and expression and the voice kinda sounds like... well it's hard to explain but when someone yells at you, it's not a yell but to them it is.
It also reminds me more of the early 80's synthesized voices. o.o. Anywho, I do like the music though. I kinda like that old vinyl sound.

Zeus Botnet's Waifu

Profitable Prophet

6,575 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey man, don't let these angry "engineer" trolls get to you. I actually have an education in music and this is perfectly fine. After all, music is a form of self expression, not a form of pleasing self righteous pretentious losers who can't make tracks worth a crap themselves.

Freqs sounded fine on this iPad, but the speaker on it isn't exactly top quality. Your presentation was cool, felt kinda snoop dogg to me, that calm gangsta tone. Good beat, don't know if it was yours or not. I do raps too when I'm bored. If you'd like I can PM you one. No sense posting anything else in this troll forum, in my opinion.

Dapper Businessman

Spooooiiiink
Hey man, don't let these angry "engineer" trolls get to you. I actually have an education in music and this is perfectly fine. After all, music is a form of self expression, not a form of pleasing self righteous pretentious losers who can't make tracks worth a crap themselves.

Freqs sounded fine on this iPad, but the speaker on it isn't exactly top quality. Your presentation was cool, felt kinda snoop dogg to me, that calm gangsta tone. Good beat, don't know if it was yours or not. I do raps too when I'm bored. If you'd like I can PM you one. No sense posting anything else in this troll forum, in my opinion.

Just because we don't fawn over crappy music like it's god gift to our ears does not make us trolls.

You don't like my honest opinion on something? Fine. But you're only lying to yourself if you just keep saying "it's ok, spoink. he didn't mean it. he's just a mean ol' troll. your mom likes your music, so it must be good, right?"

Zeus Botnet's Waifu

Profitable Prophet

6,575 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
skumskull
Spooooiiiink

Just because we don't fawn over crappy music like it's god gift to our ears does not make us trolls.

You don't like my honest opinion on something? Fine. But you're only lying to yourself if you just keep saying "it's ok, spoink. he didn't mean it. he's just a mean ol' troll. your mom likes your music, so it must be good, right?"

My mom hates my music. In fact, my mom hates me. So ******** off on what you don't know anything about. Like any music that isn't your own, apparently. Just because we don't please YOU doesn't mean our music is automatically bad. This isn't the "WE MUST PLEASE UGLY TURDS AND NUMBSKULL" forum. It's the musicians forum. I have an idea! If you genuinely have nothing useful or creative to say, why not just keep to yourself?

I'm not the one lying to themselves, here. When you give an "honest" opinion, remember it's an opinion, dumbskill. Your word isn't automatic musical law.

Friendly Phantom

Nilla
The voice doesn't sound right. It lacks emotion and expression and the voice kinda sounds like... well it's hard to explain but when someone yells at you, it's not a yell but to them it is.
It also reminds me more of the early 80's synthesized voices. o.o. Anywho, I do like the music though. I kinda like that old vinyl sound.

Thanks, I'll try working on my voice for the next project. Thanks for listening.

Friendly Phantom

skumskull
Spooooiiiink

Wow you guys really are butt buddies, that was just a joke in the last post. So this is what you two do on the regular? You both co-dependently come to each other's defense?? strange...well, ok...good luck with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff