Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have sort of been working on my pronunciation, but I need outside opinions. I can of course feel like I can understand me, but usually people must look at the lyrics.

Please don't look at the lyrics first and see if you can understand them? I want to play for a few people in a couple of weeks and I need to know how bad I am right now lol.

song

What percentage of it can you understand is what I guess I'm asking. >> ;;

your big bro's Significant Otter

Icy Rogue

On an unrelated note, your piercings are fabulous.

I got some words here and there, maybe 60%? I don't think your enunciation is any worse than like Nirvana and they did good.
sora wonk
On an unrelated note, your piercings are fabulous.

I got some words here and there, maybe 60%? I don't think your enunciation is any worse than like Nirvana and they did good.

Why thank you. Ok, this is some good news , thanks for your input. I'm gonna do my best to get that to 70% lol

Dabbler

I don't think it's your enunciation, but your unnatural breathing patterns. Sounds like you don't have very good breath control.

Lunatic

Yes....your eyes are piercing O.O
Naked Bacon
I don't think it's your enunciation, but your unnatural breathing patterns. Sounds like you don't have very good breath control.

Ha, yes. I do feel like my lungs are operating a rollercoaster sometimes. Lol. Must find a balance
9Days
Yes....your eyes are piercing O.O

Shucks, well thank you. Hope they didn't hurt . (Budum bum)

Jyanta's Husbando

O.G. Elder

13,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
generally i like it. too tired to critique
iMrRiku
generally i like it. too tired to critique

Cool. Thanks for the reply then though. smile
I can understand it perfectly, good job too.
Okwm
I can understand it perfectly, good job too.

Wow. Thanks. You must have a high IQ or something, or your brain is really fast and good with puzzles. lol Either way, I appreciate your compliment!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff