Welcome to Gaia! ::

they're some noisy emo band from arkansas called nouns
hunter (vocalist) is the greatest person ever, he comforts me if I get bad grades
their lyrics are fantastic
here's their bandcamp
their new album is name your price right now so download it for sure
also it should be coming out on vinyl and cassette soon

hunter being hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

some gr8 nouns lyrics:
use this to help the world one person at a time, and know you're no longer the victim, instead, you're the victor
- fourteen

I will never define myself or those around me, by the level of education under their belt, because that's a boring ******** way to be
- I feel as though I've failed'

he was sucking on sunflower seeds, and he didn't look too happy, he says to me: 'all my friends are taller than me, and everything I feel is low'
- soccer ball

and all these times I never told my father, that I was made a pretty girl, but s**t got ******** somewhere down the line
- fox wound

literally every word from "closer"

and I'm sort of scared, I'm 19 years old, already dead-set on being alone
- wreck

you may scrape your knees climbing on to the roof, but once you see the view, you'll know the pain was worth it
- little slugger

left in the womb all alone, she lost that baby on her own, she became still
after that she never felt right, she just laid still, still
never told anyone about the child, she just stayed still, still

- I still want to make you proud

I like dogs much better than cats and wolves and rats
- dogs

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright LOL "All my friends are taller than me" rofl gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Prophet

umm? it sounds like classic rock s**t not emo
check out alesana, bmth, la dispute for emo/metal

this sounds like the beach boys

Magical Friend

First impressions;

I really dig the track Mac Harris on the Best Buds split. Rhythmically a really forward thinking track with all sorts of shades and refractions of itself throughout.

Nice rough, dirty sound. Def doesn't sound like classic rock in my opinion. Shades of Nirvana-era rock and shoegaze + emo.

Magical Friend

Oops I gave it a broken heart. Meant to smear some love on that.

Prophet

machuchu187
First impressions;

I really dig the track Mac Harris on the Best Buds split. Rhythmically a really forward thinking track with all sorts of shades and refractions of itself throughout.

Nice rough, dirty sound. Def doesn't sound like classic rock in my opinion. Shades of Nirvana-era rock and shoegaze + emo.
dude youre a badass
Pretty nice rhythmically and musically, from what I hear on "Mac Harris". Mostly turned off to the vocals on this except for when they're heavily distorted and filtered, though. I think I'd dig it if it were just instrumental.

Magical Friend

Chrissy Columbine
machuchu187
First impressions;

dude youre a badass

Thanks, thanks. I run a personal music blog so I do that kinda thing all the time. But I'm not here to promote it, just to dig up opinions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff