Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you guys feel about Bey and Nicki's performance in Paris? I don't really like the Flawless*** Remix but I thought their performance was cayute. Bey even did the Shmurda dance lol. Nicki's verse is the only thing I really like about the song and, "Of course sometimes ish goes down when it's a BILLION DOLLARS on an elevator!"

Anywho, what's your opinion?

really shitty.
far better rap and such out there..they don't even blip on the radar
queens of what? the 13 year olds watching mtv and glued to the radio?
Jester Wild
really shitty.
far better rap and such out there..they don't even blip on the radar
queens of what? the 13 year olds watching mtv and glued to the radio?

I understand your opinion on Nicki her best verses are from the songs she's featured on and she isn't the deepest lyricist but BEYONCE!? No current artist can give you voice, performance, and presence like she does. She's just an awesome all-around entertainer and has been building her name for about 20 years... I take that back, her name is BUILT. talk2hand
I'll just throw this in here

Mxlvxnn

I know that there are artists out there that can give you more substance with their music but for me the best part is their differences. While that song was nice, I didn't particularly like it. I don't listen to rap that often but when I do it's on a wide spectrum. Some artists I listen to are great lyricists and some just get me hype and awaken my inner ratchet. xp I typically lean toward rap music that really makes me move physically but if I want to bob my head and really absorb some lyrics then I go to that other end of the spectrum, ya feel me? People look for different things from their music choices so I USUALLY rolleyes don't criticize anyone for it. (Not saying that you're doing that to me lol)

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Queen of rap? More like Queen Latifah. There is nothing to be gained from listening to NM, so why bother. Her songs are just a random combination of sounds that can be barely called music, but then again music isn't what she's selling, right? As for Beyonce, as long as she actually sings I guess.

Invisible Gatekeeper

Mxlvxnn

why is the beat on pajamabeatniks so choppy and off time

i could have vegged to that song for sure if the beat wasn't so off
antique sea smoke
Mxlvxnn

why is the beat on pajamabeatniks so choppy and off time

i could have vegged to that song for sure if the beat wasn't so off

I guess thats his style. I think he's going for that wonky off beat sound. Such a good loop though.
Mxlvxnn

emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop

*FLATLINES*

Joseline is a MESS. I wish I could get paid to go on TV and act like a fool.
Alluress
Mxlvxnn

emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop

*FLATLINES*

Joseline is a MESS. I wish I could get paid to go on TV and act like a fool.

from what I see thats the majority of what these artists are doing. Making profits off of shock value.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff