YESSSSS 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
They are okay.. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Never heard. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Noooooo 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on January 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Hi. Does anyone here like Foo Fighters?
I've loved them for years and since then I've had HUGE obsessions of them. I mean come on.. they're pretty amazing..
rofl
Yes! They'er one of the best bands I've ever heard. I've only started getting really into them recently.

one of my favorite songs from them,.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daGfS3Pmz3s
sanorah
Yes! They'er one of the best bands I've ever heard. I've only started getting really into them recently.

one of my favorite songs from them,.

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daGfS3Pmz3s

Yesss.. My Hero is an amazing song and touchy. My favorite song by them is "Everlong" mrgreen and if you could, try to listen to a song by them called "My Poor Brain".

Demonic Felis catus

12,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ughh I heart them gonk

Indulgent Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Moira 200
  • Converting 1 item 100
Definitely in my top 4 bands. My favorite album by them is a tie between Echos, Silence, Patience and Grace & The 2nd Disc of In Your Honor (The Acoustic / Slow stuff. They're amazing at it! )

Has anyone here listened to their new album, Sonic Highways? Not their best work, but it's still really good. "The Feast and The Famine" and " What did I do / God as My Witness " are my favorites.
KoshiX3
Definitely in my top 4 bands. My favorite album by them is a tie between Echos, Silence, Patience and Grace & The 2nd Disc of In Your Honor (The Acoustic / Slow stuff. They're amazing at it! )

Has anyone here listened to their new album, Sonic Highways? Not their best work, but it's still really good. "The Feast and The Famine" and " What did I do / God as My Witness " are my favorites.

Yesss amazing album! I love that song on there called "Cheer up, Boys (Your Makeup Is Running) and "The Pretender". And nice.. In Your Honor is amazing, all their albums are!
My mom bought me the Sonic Highways album for Xmas even though I heard the full album on Youtube. I know it's not their best, but they still have the rock&roll soul in them!!!
Sircye
Ughh I heart them gonk

Yesss!

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
My love for them is undying. sweatdrop heart Their music has seen me through good times and bad times and they never fail to bring a smile to my face. Going to see them in concert in September! Can't wait! blaugh
RileyGQuinn
My love for them is undying. sweatdrop heart Their music has seen me through good times and bad times and they never fail to bring a smile to my face. Going to see them in concert in September! Can't wait! blaugh

I definitely agree!!! That's why they're still around! Omfgg nooo way, I still never seen them because they never come to my town.. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff