Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love love love love busted, although they dont seem to be very popular with you lot. i am assuming, probably wrongfully, that most of you are american, and so wont have had busted around as long as us british people have - they are quite big over here it has to be said. they are on their third album and have just started their third tour. i have been to see them twice and tour and i think they are very good live, no matter what anybody else says. at the end of the day though, music is very much a matter of taste, so ur not all going to agree with me, but i personally think busted are immense!
I heard of them. They're not that bad - see, perhaps you interprete their attitude as if they think they produce hard rock, but from what I've seen from 'talkshows' in which they appeared they don't have that attitude. So shut up.
[+match~stix+]
i expected lots of, "they suck" or "never heard of them" 3nodding
theY suck mY a** big time gonk
they r not that bad
Busted are one of the s****** f****** things ever to roam the galaxy!!!!! they're crap!!!!
oh yeah, because pop bands simply MUST act a certain way stare

grow up.
Ugh, I ******** hate Busted. Damn pretenders, they're all a bunch of faggots too. I really can't ******** stand them. Like it's already been said, they jump around like a hardcore rock band, but they're ******** pop. Someone needs to ram their ******** guitars up their asses.
i expected lots of, "they suck" or "never heard of them" 3nodding
they suck big time
cute_cuban
scream ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! someone give this poor girl a brain stare , just my opinion but they suck, they think they are kick a** rock 'n' roll band but they sing pop, I dont see what is it whith them
i have no brain becuase i like a band you dont? stare
scream ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! someone give this poor girl a brain stare , just my opinion but they suck, they think they are kick a** rock 'n' roll band but they sing pop, I dont see what is it whith them
anyone even heard of them?

should i find pic's ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas