Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

who hates twilight the movie not the time of day

i do 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
This poll closed on December 13, 2009.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

officerteddy1897 generated a random number between 8 and 1000000 ... 927145!

i think the hills is stupid and very played out thats just what i think i hate the hills it is so fake it makes me want to hurt the people in it cuz their very fake and stupid and they think their cool and pretty but their not their stuck up jerks that dois one of the n;t know how to act even thogh it says its not acting i know it is and so does avryone else who watches that retarded show it is so stupid i know im going on and on but thats because it is so stupid and i hate it it ich the whole world so yas so fake and it is one thing that i hate twilight is another the movie not the time of day the time of day is very pretty just the stupid movies are very stupid and i hate that more than anything in pretty mu

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
We wish Gaia a Merry Modmas,
And a Happy New Year.

Good tidings to you,
And all of your kin,
Good tidings for Modmas,
And a Happy New Year.
biggrin smile 1Message Bold text Italicize text Underline text Strike text Change text color Change text size Left align Center align Right align Quote Code Add URL Add Image Add left-aligned image Add right-aligned image Add image map Add Media Very Happy Smile Embarassed Crying Stare XD :3 Nodding Big Laugh Gonk Scream Stressed Sweat Heart XP Whee! Wink Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Very sad Evil Twisted evil Rolling eyes Exclamation! Question? Idea Arrow

2,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
me 2 biggrin yfunny syuff

gengenl's Wife

funny stuff
sweatdrop oh wow....
i know tell me about. i hate twilight and the hills it is just bull.
I think twilight is stupid exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

gengenl's Wife

thanks i quite honestly think twilight is stupid i cant wait to see vampires suck

gengenl's Wife

idk y i said thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas