Why is it 1-16? Isn't it 1-14?

Omnia et Nihil's Partner

Wrathful Spirit

14,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
OtherWorldShukumei

Could you put the 25k towards a sponsorship in TGSNE?

Lady Slayer

StarRodKirby
OtherWorldShukumei
*generating last Mom prize*

Oh, yeaaahhh.

Cluttered Cat

StarRodKirby
OtherWorldShukumei
*generating last Mom prize*

'Cause mommy gets brainfarts. sweatdrop
Sorry, I'm not up for going back to redo it since 15 and 16 weren't generated, so no real harm done. I'm figuring me giving a small prize to everyone that didn't win something can sort of make up for me being a bit distracted.
I was trying to rush through it while Daddy watched the baby in the other room - it was just about time for me to feed him and put him to bed.

Cluttered Cat

Radioactive Baby Zrr
Teething was the bane of my infant days. I used to try tylenol, but to no avail. We got her these little mesh bags that you could put frozen fruit in and they prevent the baby from choking. So they basically chew on frozen fruit to help their teeth and get nutrition. s**t was epic before she got all her teeth! o-o;
I've heard of those. Freeze some breast milk/formula into small ice cubes that a baby can suck on through the bag have been suggested for infants. Where do you get something like that?

Cluttered Cat

kim424
So sponsor you 25k? Or your nudist 25k (if you have one)?

Omnia et Nihil's Partner

Wrathful Spirit

14,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
OtherWorldShukumei
kim424

Me please

And you are glowing

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Thank you for the girl

Cluttered Cat

kim424
OtherWorldShukumei

Me please
Okay. I've put it in my word document. I'll eventually post a sponsorship form before/during the event. 3nodding

Omnia et Nihil's Partner

Wrathful Spirit

14,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
OtherWorldShukumei
kim424
OtherWorldShukumei

Me please
Okay. I've put it in my word document. I'll eventually post a sponsorship form before/during the event. 3nodding

Thank you.

Lonely Hunter

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
OtherWorldShukumei
Radioactive Baby Zrr
Teething was the bane of my infant days. I used to try tylenol, but to no avail. We got her these little mesh bags that you could put frozen fruit in and they prevent the baby from choking. So they basically chew on frozen fruit to help their teeth and get nutrition. s**t was epic before she got all her teeth! o-o;
I've heard of those. Freeze some breast milk/formula into small ice cubes that a baby can suck on through the bag have been suggested for infants. Where do you get something like that?

I found mine at my local Walmart, and Target. They're called, Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder. You can do cubes of frozen formula, or breastmilk if you're pumping, or anything else, really. The mesh prevents any choking, so the peels of blueberries, for example, don't matter. They don't have to be frozen either. I liked to put banana slices or bits of chopped apple as well! (:

Cluttered Cat

Tute Sweet
Hello! You won a prize, and we're still waiting on you to pick one that you'd like! Of the Mom raffle prizes that are still available, you can choose between the Mini UFO, 5m, or 1m.
If you don't pick by about this time tomorrow, I'm afraid I have to bump you to the "bottom" to give you whatever is leftover from the other two winners. 3nodding

Dainty Doll

OtherWorldShukumei
Tute Sweet
Hello! You won a prize, and we're still waiting on you to pick one that you'd like! Of the Mom raffle prizes that are still available, you can choose between the Mini UFO, 5m, or 1m.
If you don't pick by about this time tomorrow, I'm afraid I have to bump you to the "bottom" to give you whatever is leftover from the other two winners. 3nodding

Hi!
Sorry for the late response, I'd like to pick the 5m please! Thank you for running the competition! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff