Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
stealthmongoose
You have the right to create your own universe within the fictional boundaries of your mind's mechanics just as much as the next person.

Yep, that sums up my opinions on my vaguely neopagan beliefs! They are fun and helpful to me, but I wouldn't call them "true".
I'm not self absorbed enough to claim that I have the answers to the universe or in any way have the ability to find my own way.
stealthmongoose
You have the right to create your own universe within the fictional boundaries of your mind's mechanics just as much as the next person.

I say Christianity and a few other sects could use some competition in this field.

That being said, whatever you do please don't use force or ignorance to attract believers, and if it's not too much trouble add a fiction disclaimer to whatever text you choose to jot down about your new beliefs if they're not feasable.

One of the core beliefs in my religion is: the myths found in holy books are just that, myths. They should be read like any other works of fiction.

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
ImmanuelSanna
stealthmongoose

I say Christianity and a few other sects could use some competition in this field.

That being said, whatever you do please don't use force or ignorance to attract believers, and if it's not too much trouble add a fiction disclaimer to whatever text you choose to jot down about your new beliefs if they're not feasable.

One of the core beliefs in my religion is: the myths found in holy books are just that, myths. They should be read like any other works of fiction.

They should give the pope's salary to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff