Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you stop buying from a company if you learned that it tests its products on innocent animals?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 27, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

razz lets test on criminals that are sentenced for a life in prison! Anyhow, I find it rather sickening that they test on animals, I don't mind if you eat animals, but making them suffer for the lipgloss that makes your lips so pretty and shiny for 1 hour is just bad. domokun
I am completely against animal testing. Its just plain wrong. Its like, WE invented something that WE want to use, but since WE don't know if its ok for us, we take some poor, defenceless being who could possibly die from the product and use it as a test subject. I am sorry, but that is just wrong. I mean, we are supposed to PROTECT animals from all of the things that make up todays CIVILIZATION, they are already harmed from that enough, without us imposing stuff on them. I mean, if you were unsure about something you were going to eat, you thought it might be poisonous, would you give it to your baby brother or sister to test the consequences???? Probably not.
[Shalala]
razz lets test on criminals that are sentenced for a life in prison! Anyhow, I find it rather sickening that they test on animals, I don't mind if you eat animals, but making them suffer for the lipgloss that makes your lips so pretty and shiny for 1 hour is just bad. domokun

Right on.
i dont think its right, but we are virtually powerless to stop them. as many marches and protest we might hold, the companies will just ignore us until they are forced to do it from bad publicity.
you would be surprised to find that your favorite household things are made by animal testing companies.
[Shalala]

Oh God, I couldn't agree with you more, me and my mom thought that one up together. Plus, if you think cosmetic testing on animals is bad, look at all the chemicals they drug up mice and rats with. scream
why hurt animals?
SeaAngel31993
why hurt animals?

Because animals hurt us. It's reciprication, revenge, justice.

Oh, and stop resurrecting dead threads. Please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff