Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

I think I saw it somewhere around the graveyard in Sunshire, but I'm not completely sure... Basically, its special ability was to make its opponent's max HP 1

I believe it's Orbz...

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Oeuf
I think I saw it somewhere around the graveyard in Sunshire, but I'm not completely sure... Basically, its special ability was to make its opponent's max HP 1

Remember what it looked like?

I don't think I can help myself, but if you wrote down a description, people might be able to help better.

Reindeer

MimiSkitty
Oeuf

I don't think I can help myself, but if you wrote down a description, people might be able to help better.
if I remember correctly, it was probably on all fours, purpleish/blackish/grey/white ugly XDDD and it looked sorta like the skeleton of the animal thats stereotypically in the desert (you know when you google "desert" sometimes you get that skull in the sand, with the horns and long snout?)

Sorry if I suck at describing it XD;

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Oeuf
MimiSkitty
Oeuf

if I remember correctly, it was probably on all fours, purpleish/blackish/grey/white ugly XDDD and it looked sorta like the skeleton of the animal thats stereotypically in the desert (you know when you google "desert" sometimes you get that skull in the sand, with the horns and long snout?)

Vuvu?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reindeer

Shish Kabobious
Oeuf
MimiSkitty
Oeuf

Vuvu?
not vuvu XDDD

this sort of skull: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

vuvu doesnt have that ability; it has armor

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Oeuf
Shish Kabobious
Oeuf
MimiSkitty
Oeuf

Vuvu?
not vuvu XDDD

this sort of skull: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ohoh I miss read the four legged part...hmm the only moga I can think of is Zomoo in the graveyard but it abilities is blind sweatdrop

Reindeer

Shish Kabobious
Oeuf
Shish Kabobious
Oeuf
MimiSkitty
Oeuf

Vuvu?
not vuvu XDDD

ohoh I miss read the four legged part...hmm the only moga I can think of is Zomoo in the graveyard but it abilities is blind sweatdrop
lololol im a retard
i must have been dreaming because orbz only shows up in pueblonia but i swear ive fought one before o_O;; in sunshire, that is
and no its not zomoo 4laugh i need a zomoo, though, that blind ability is pretty darn useful *_*

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Oh ok and yea Zomoo is really useful XD.

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
its that dog but i dont remember name i think

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oeuf

I believe it's Orbz...

If it had that skull it's probably not Orbz, but Jor (or possibly Tauron).
    Though I wasn't aware that it appeared anywhere in Sunshire's graveyard zones. o__o;;

Jor Picture:
    User Image

Tauron Picture:
    User Image

If you need info on locations and such, you can check the Mogadex (linked in my siggy). c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff