Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OK, I saw the Weater promotion on the page when I logged in this morning, so I went ahead and purchased a few star coins and bought it. It's supposed to be buy one, send one to a friend, right? So I purchased it, and it says, congratulations! now who would you like to send the other one to? I clicked on my son's name, and I get the little error box that says, Sorry, you have run out of applications today, please try again tomorrow! Which means, basically, the second Weater I just *bought and paid for* is now LOST. To add insult to injury, the FIRST Weatar is not showing up in MY Moga collection either! So, I reloaded thinking that might help. Well, still no Weatar, but now I have this weird tree looking thing, a level 10 Golerph, running around on my home page. OK, NOT!!! I did NOT buy a Golerph, I sure didn't catch one, and it's a poor replacement for the missing Weatars! Dad blast it Gaia, you REALLY need to work on this because it seems like EVERY time I try to buy something, I get shorted! Either I only get half the star seeds I bought, or this time you finally give me all the seeds I purchased only to screw up the Weater transfer! THIS IS GETTING OLLLLDDDDD!!!!!!! evil

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OK, I contacted MG support and they were VERY fast in rectifying the error: thank you folks! They credited me the missing Weatar and sent one to my son's account so we are all square. surprised ) But, I will leave this thread up as a point of interest; curious to know if anyone else has this problem. I suspect it would be important from the point of view of tracking down and eliminating glitches and errors in the star seed/item purchase system.
Darn those developers. 50 Star Coins for a Weatar. I don't even have a Pay Pal account. >>;
I got the Weater and sent 1 to my wife, when it said i got it I went back to my home and found a golerph instead,, HELP! and as an addon bonus my wife tried to accept hers and the game keeps loging her outa facebook, we dont even know if she got hers

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
See above, Tokemaster; all you have to do is hit the Contact link at the bottom of the game page, tell the help desk what happened, and they will fix it right away and make sure your wife gets hers too. They had mine back in my account within ten minutes. But it was kind of irritating to begin with. Oh, and they let me keep the Golerph (that tree thing) as kind of an apology for the mixup I guess. I checked my son's account and sure enough his is there too. So they will make it right, and quickly, just tell them what happened. wink
Dsorceress
OK, I contacted MG support and they were VERY fast in rectifying the error: thank you folks! They credited me the missing Weatar and sent one to my son's account so we are all square. surprised ) But, I will leave this thread up as a point of interest; curious to know if anyone else has this problem. I suspect it would be important from the point of view of tracking down and eliminating glitches and errors in the star seed/item purchase system.

Wow they fixed that quick, thanks dudes

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Glad to help Tokemaster

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers