Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just captured the so called "legendary Black gold". Nothing specially,really. Even though really spent a lot during the journey of taming it. Guys, when you see the data of it, do you still want it so much, honestly? Think about it.

By the way, I saw somebody's topic, want to know the list of the black gold mission? Well, it is too many, but there is a common mistake, there are 74 mogas you need to catch before reaching the black gold. And also it is ture that there are 4 epics you have to tame, they are Cactoo, Orbz, Tiano and Zeit. No legendary mogas required. User ImageUser Imagemogas.User Image
Well, people said that Black Gold is terrible because Shining Death is suck.

However, when I battle Black Gold, both at level 20 and below, I noticed that Black Gold's Zodiac Attack is messed up. It has the same problem as War Lepus.

This is the link of Black Gold using Shining Death:

Shining Death

And this is the link of Black Gold (below level 20) when it's using Gilded Fury:

Gilded Fury

So... If anyone want an awesome Black Gold, it has to be less then level 20. Of course, attacking Black Gold with normal attack can instantly kill your Moga when being below 20... sweatdrop
Finally some screenshots of the damn gold... cheese_whine
Good for ya!
I want it anyway, no matter how weak it is.. it's WAY BETTER than the damn burger, or Yara, or Dinho or Messi and so on... at least it looks good blaugh
Nayard
Finally some screenshots of the damn gold... cheese_whine
Good for ya!
I want it anyway, no matter how weak it is.. it's WAY BETTER than the damn burger, or Yara, or Dinho or Messi and so on... at least it looks good blaugh

Well, if you want Black Gold to be powerful, go for the one that is under level 20. Many people said that Black Gold is weak because of its Zodiac Attack, but I think they screw the attacks around like War Lepus... sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Raiten Ka
Well, if you want Black Gold to be powerful, go for the one that is under level 20. Many people said that Black Gold is weak because of its Zodiac Attack, but I think they screw the attacks around like War Lepus... sweatdrop

It's a simple mix-up, right? Something that should be reported....
Pilfer von Durem
Raiten Ka

It's a simple mix-up, right? Something that should be reported....

I did report to the developers about the mix-up along with the link of the images two days ago. However, I didn't receive a reply.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Raiten Ka

I don't think I've ever received a reply. When a certain issue reaches critical mass, I often find the problem fixed.

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
There are several mogas that have multiple attack features, like Black Gold, may he live forever. Mouse-over the zodiac button to see % chance the moga will use another attack, like : Blind 15%

What I would like to see and maybe will if others ask too (please do this) is a way to change the names of Moga's you already have, and the bonus mogas, since we are paying for them =P, so to speak.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff