Welcome to Gaia! ::

Listen the sad and painful story of this super rare moga having still 10HP and resisting to the capture ..................... He has discovered too late it was finally better if he had let him be caught wahmbulance
The funniest thing in MG :

My ninetails fights against a moga and strikes him hard (467 damages on 697HP) then "infects" him with cripple ................... This moga finishes with 0HP but still lives during 3 turns rofl

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OPHEANA
Hard fight between my Ninetails and a Chanho ........................ During three turns , they have made nothing except to fail their attacks sweatdrop

4 Hanzos or more, has killed my Lvl 44 Hattori its hard get 1 Hattori, but more hard get another because Hanzo its hard to capture (I caught my 7th Hanzo with 1 ss, some good luck i got)
WHYIs it so easy to kill a moga we want to capture when the ones not searched aren't ? scream

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OPHEANA
Hard fight between my Ninetails and a Chanho ........................ During three turns , they have made nothing except to fail their attacks sweatdrop

I have trouble with Hanzo and Azurel!
Both consumed my ss sad
I go to an area with three uncommons mogas , a rare and an epic into . Just want to capture one of the uncommons . I meet two uncommons (even three times for one of them) , the rare and the epic .......................... But the uncommon i wish : no

An uncommon being rarest than an epic ? sweatdrop
Fight between my epic Winja L 28 (regrowth) and an uncommon Weroo L 20 (confuse) : my poor Winja finishes practically dead because the confuse works better than his regrowth . Change him (before he dies) for my legendary Shadowstrike L 23 (confuse) : SAME TREATMENT crying

But my Shadowstrike successes (even if) to kill the Weroo

A funny thing , at least : i've noticed the Southpaw has a broken horn ; BUT , according the direction he walks , this horn is the right or the left . How he can do that ? rofl

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OPHEANA
Ninetails L25 and 1500 HP against Woolf L20 and 920 HP .................... Try to capture Woolf : one special attack (max 549 damages) then a classic (245 damages) would be good for make Woolf too weak for resist to the capture

Ninetails strikes 1022 damages in one shot .............................. At least , i have a wool carpet xp

Mmm...my Hattori makes 17570 damage without critical... 3nodding
AnimeWidri2
OPHEANA
Ninetails L25 and 1500 HP against Woolf L20 and 920 HP .................... Try to capture Woolf : one special attack (max 549 damages) then a classic (245 damages) would be good for make Woolf too weak for resist to the capture

Ninetails strikes 1022 damages in one shot .............................. At least , i have a wool carpet xp

I doubt your Hattori is L25 3nodding

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OPHEANA
AnimeWidri2
OPHEANA

I doubt your Hattori is L25 3nodding

No, he its Lvl44 3nodding
Now i have 2 Hattoris...lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items