Welcome to Gaia! ::

So when you already have a Moga in your inventory why doesnt the quest see you have 1 and update automatically so you don't waste time and a ball to capture another one?
OriginalVistal
So when you already have a Moga in your inventory why doesnt the quest see you have 1 and update automatically so you don't waste time and a ball to capture another one?

Because the developers are too lazy to put auto-complete in it.

The developers inform us that we have to think of the quest as "Final Exam" to "test our skills" if we can become "Moga Masters." So those that we've already caught are no-go. They're like a "study guide," and Nova doesn't want us to "cheat" on the quest.

EDIT: Not to mention, the developers said having multiple Mogas will make us "happy" and we can unlock the "secret abilities."
then will there be quests for every moga in the game?
so that we won't have to catch them the 1st time we see them
Jahalang85

I hope not. There are many people, including myself, who dislike having multiple Mogas.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
i wasted all those starseeds and doubled my mogas for Black Gold! then, my Black Gold Quest disappears after capturing Mars! i reported it several times! but nothing happen! but it's okay, it's just Black Gold, it's not the end of the world if i don't have Black Gold! but when i see my friends capture Black Gold, i feel depressed! but i am not the only one having this problem!

P.S. i changed my mind, it's not okay for not having Black Gold! i wasted almost everything for Black Gold! my time, my money for nothing!!! that sucks! scream i think you have to finish the Black Gold Quest before capturing other mogas or legendary mogas!
well so far from lvl 1-10 i now have 2x the same monsters .kinda lame you have to recapture all the monsters you have in your inventory. Its a waste of time and resources.
Raiten Ka
Jahalang85

I hope not. There are many people, including myself, who dislike having multiple Mogas.

no, what i meant was - when i see new poke...i mean moga, i have a very strong urge to catch it, in case i won't meet it again.
Can i be calm to let that urge go, knowing that eventualy quests will lead me to every moga?
Jahalang85
Raiten Ka
Jahalang85

no, what i meant was - when i see new poke...i mean moga, i have a very strong urge to catch it, in case i won't meet it again.
Can i be calm to let that urge go, knowing that eventualy quests will lead me to every moga?

Oh, I thought you meant like having the same quest like Black Gold quest.... sweatdrop

Well, I know that the developers always made new event quests where you can the new Mogas. So that's find.

But like for limited ones such as free gifting or purchase, it depends.... sweatdrop The developers will leave a message saying whether the Moga will be released or not. So far, I only know that the gifting ones have been released in the wilds. People can find Icevia at Ruin Dune. As for Golerph.... Well, no one has encountered yet, but I hope someone will find its location. I like to help someone finish the spreadsheet. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff