Welcome to Gaia! ::

I started playing Monster Galaxy a while ago, but didn't get very far before I stopped. Just three days ago I started playing again and now I'm really into it.
But I'm not sure how rarity works. I seem to be running into a lot of "rare" Mogas.

When I was playing yesterday, I must have run into a War Lepus at least 10 times, if not more. In fact, I've only been playing today for collectively 3 hours and I've run into it another 5-6 times.
Yesterday, I also ran into 4 Yaras, 5 Leviathans, 4 Tenpacs, a Messi, a Staryack. I wasn't playing long either.

I figured that it's not that big of a deal, since battles are short and you run into a Moga with every place you visit, and when you're trying to complete a mission, you're traveling more frequently.

But am I the only one experiencing this? Or am I just that lucky? Haha.

Shifting the conversation topic a bit:

What rare Moga have you run into?
Are there any you've been striving effortlessly to catch?
Or have you successfully caught the one rare Moga you've always wanted?

I'm still trying to catch a War Lepus. It's pretty damn hard to kill.
There's a lot of rare Moga running around everywhere. :/ In fact, I keep running into Epic and Legendary Mogas whenever I'm close to finishing the second map.

However, the rarity of the Moga is not about how rare do you see them. Their rarity is how rare are they to be catched.

If you look at my post, it explains about the rarity of the Moga and the success rate.

So if you're planning to capture a rare Moga, just remember it depends of how lucky are you to land in the success rate.
Ah! That explains it.

&Thanks for that link C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas