Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Trader 100
So I use to play Monster Galaxy on facebook so I know some things, but I am having an issue with adding friends. When it gives me the choice to add certain friends I click accept and then my screen goes kind of fuzzy white and is frozen. So I refresh the page and don't click it again. I don't know what the issue is with this but if it is possible to fix please help me if not then I guess I can live with just me playing. Oh and if you can and want to please add me as a friend, I am kind of new here just haven't been on for a while.
everybodies having that same problem, dont worry yourself too much tho they wont fix it lol. my friends been having that problem 2 months now and still nothing

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Trader 100
The Black rock lee
everybodies having that same problem, dont worry yourself too much tho they wont fix it lol. my friends been having that problem 2 months now and still nothing

That sucks, I have life a zillion whistles and I can't use them. Well thank you for telling me I thought it was just my computer or something, I hope they at least try and fix it soon. Thanx again
no problem at all ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces