Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wjhile I do like monster Galaxy in its game form, I can't imagine the manga will fare well. Gaia has QADHD. It drops features like a rock if they don't garner enough attention or if it doesn't get enough profits. the Moga Manga, I'd imagine, would be like the main plot manga, will consist of crack, fanservice, and long, drawn-out storyline arcs, and before too long, it will go the way of the Moga game, without updates and releases before too long,

Agile Glitch

Do you know if the manga has the same writer(s) as there was with the main plot manga? In a way, I feel like it'd be different even if it had the same writers. Simply because I don't think Gaia really had an idea or planned out a plot to begin with for their world and seemed like they just made things up as they went along. Which would then cause much of the crack and sillyness you get from the main manga plot. Since they plan to make chapter updates every month, I would assume they have a solid plot in mind for Monster Galaxy that they have charted out to follow, so they don't fall behind in updating, and having the plot more kept together.

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
i have never played that is it fun?

Hilarious Genius

3,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
it is fun but it Sucks Soooo BAd *jk* just for gold sorry*
honestly i have no idea what to expect from this, the game its self is really fun but Im not very confident that they will be able to relay that into a manga.. lets just hope they dont ruine it to much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff