Welcome to Gaia! ::

I never get mogas to fight there although sometimes the Black Gold quest told me I could find some mogas there. No matter how many times I revisit them I still get no fights there. Anyone fought there? It annoys me that on the map it shows them as the only unvisited places.
PS: There...there...there ignore my funny sentences pls wink

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
The Citadel will be the entrance to a dungeon.
Like Pilfer said, the Citadel of Prophecy is going to become a dungeon somewhere in the summer. I got that information from Greg Moga about the Citadel of Prophecy. It's unknown will there be new Mogas or how many levels will be in the Citadel of Prophecy. However, I can't wait for it to open. biggrin

As for Lombards Rafting Inc, I think it's just there to help you activate your Taxi Cat. >>;
I thought so but since some of the Black Gold quests said I could find specific mogas in the citadel I got confused. It's still annoying though because it doesn't show them as visited.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
So, maybe the third map is the dungeon??? COOL! But how about Lombart rafting inc.??? Will he build a raft off to some island or something??? To map 4..... Anyway how you guys got to know about this from devs? Is there some topic I miss or something???
EDIOTZ
So, maybe the third map is the dungeon??? COOL! But how about Lombart rafting inc.??? Will he build a raft off to some island or something??? To map 4..... Anyway how you guys got to know about this from devs? Is there some topic I miss or something???

No one said anything about the third map or fourth map. confused

Anyway, it would be weird having Map 3 in Map 2. Sure we don't know the layout of what the dungeon looks like. However, we all know that it's going to be a tower since it is Citadel Tower.

As for the Lombart Rafting Inc, I've already explained that it is there to activate our Taxi Cat. It is also there to inform the new players that there is a second map.

As for where did we get the information about Citadel of Prophecy as a dungeon, you can find them in my guide on the first post. It will link you to the post I got the information from the developers, along with the source links to where Greg Moga stated.

@ 1zruT: Just go to the dot before or after the Citadel Tower. You'll find the Mogas you need to capture there.
Oh, I captured them long ago. I was just curious smile
Hey,guys one time i accidentally went to the Citadel of Prophecyand i saw a Peepee Is it glitch,bug or what?
olymosandre
Hey,guys one time i accidentally went to the Citadel of Prophecyand i saw a Peepee Is it glitch,bug or what?

You've entered Citadel Entrance (top tower), not Citadel of Prophecy (bottom tower).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff