Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

14,275 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
Hikarii_Hiwatari
crying crying crying
my eomma(mum) wont let me make a facebook, coz she says im too young n stuff.
so how to play MONSTER GALAXY??
help me...-.-

Just be honest and explain that you need the FB account to play a game on Gaia, and that you can make one with a fake name and pic, and nobody will ever know that it's you, so it would be just like not having an account at all. Give your mum the password and tell her she can check it anytime she wants to make sure you aren't posting anything there or adding friends.

7,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Faundling
if your to young to make a facebook you shouldnt be on gaia :/
it's been years since i last came on gaia. 2 years? Anywho. I'm sixteen, mind you i was old enough 2 years ago as well.

7,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Wapayos
Just listen to your mom. If she doesn't want you to make a Facebook account, then don't make one until she says you're old enough.

Zamio

Masiakasaurus

Hoshi Lockhart

Like many of you, i haven't been on gaia for years just came back recently. Like now. For no reason. And stumbled across this old thread. Uuuhh to those that gave me advice on sneakily making amd account: it. won't. Work. Besides i can't be bothered to have an fb anyway I'll just stick to zomg if i wanna play games here. To those that think im underage: lol im old enough ok. And to all others: there's no 'valid, logical' reason behind them not wanting to let me have an fb. i mean to say that it's not like im irresponsible and that's why everyone watches me like hawks. It's just cos my sisters and mum dont want be to be sociable online, they don't want me to post crap cos we all know how every little thing is judged by anyone out there, even if they are our friends and family.and well basically they have smthn against my having social media before i turn 17 whicj is in less than 5 months but im betting even then... *sighs *. Now it's not rly my mum. Altho i do tjink she's still quite averse to my having a facebook (i don't want it anymore so who cares ) but otherwise she's cool. Now it's like my eldest sis has become my stepmum. She changed my twitter password since i was 13 and she still keeps my account from me. She said she'd gv it back when i turn 17 lol lets see how that turns out. Ok enough of my blabbering. Thanks for the advice and thank you for trying to thinn of all possible reasons for this but <b> all i was really asking os if there is a way to play that game without having an account. </b> Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff