Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi there,i'm having a problem with B.G. quest,involving booly.i don't find it in wyndhym flowerpit(where it says it should be) and neither in gates of windhym(the spreadsheet of M.G. i checked says to go there).can you tell me where is it?

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
arceus96
hi there,i'm having a problem with B.G. quest,involving booly.i don't find it in wyndhym flowerpit(where it says it should be) and neither in gates of windhym(the spreadsheet of M.G. i checked says to go there).can you tell me where is it?

It will be where Nova told you to look, but a lot of times I have noticed on this quest that you have to spend a really long time at the location looking for the listed Moga. Even if it shows up a hundred times in a row before it's turn in the quest, it will stop showing up and you have to really hang out sometimes to get it. Then when you finally do, you won't be able to find anything else in that location LOL. It has happened to me several times on the Black Gold quest so far. I tried like 30 times to find Jor, it finally showed up at the Rapids and now when I go there I can't find anything else but Jor LOL. Of course Nova sent me right back to the same area to look for Cathulu and Electrotter, while I was looking for Jor the two of them showed up at least a jillion times. D'you think it did when it was time to catch them? Not on your life! All I could get then was Jor! I think the developers increase the randomness for the Mogas on Nova's quest. Hang in there!!

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
arceus96

I find mine at gates of windhym, but it's fairly rare. check again and again.
(if you don't want to lower too much hp or using all your attacks while searching for it, use the "run" option when you meet a different moga. you save time and energy if you're just interested in finding and capturing a specific moga - of course, you gain no hp or cards doing it)

Generous Receiver

i also think that whatever moga nova asks you to catch, it becomes hard to find while having the quest. this happened to me, beore the quest came, i always meet mehs on spiral path but on the quest, it took me 2 weeks (yes, 2 WEEKS!!!) to find and accidentally kill one, but i finally captured it and no on the starpops quest and decided not to continue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff