Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have no more star seeds but I have finally captured black gold.

There was someone in the forum who posted the order of mogas that you need to catch. He stopped in Orbz so I'll just continue here:

After Orbz:
69: Tiano
70: Skuzy
71: Umbranine
72: Zeit
73: Tippy
74: Tauron

If my counting is right, Tauron is the 74th moga that you should catch. After you caught Tauron, Nova will tell you to go to the Lobster Twister place (forgot the name) the place where you used to be able to catch Diabao. After that you will battle Black Gold.

And oh...Black Gold is only super rare so you can catch him at most 19%

75: BLACK GOLD

God bless to all of you guys out there biggrin
Wow, that's must be a really long journey. And Congrats of getting Black Gold.

To be honest, I'm still on the Lambo quest since I have an issue about duplicate Mogas. sweatdrop I've copied the order of Mogas from someone else doing the quest, but the person ran out of Starseeds at Orbs. Thank you for your help of listing the Mogas. And once again, Congrats. biggrin

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raiten Ka

To be honest, I'm still on the Lambo quest since I have an issue about duplicate Mogas. sweatdrop I've copied the order of Mogas from someone else doing the quest, but the person ran out of Starseeds at Orbs. Thank you for your help of listing the Mogas. And once again, Congrats. biggrin

Thank you! I'm glad that I can help everyone else biggrin

I have Black Gold in my farm but it seems like there is a bug. I can't add him in my party.haha rofl
saved2serve
I have Black Gold in my farm but it seems like there is a bug. I can't add him in my party.haha rofl

Maybe Black Gold is too powerful against the Mogas... >>; I hope it doesn't freeze the game like Coyotl (even though I want it. ;3; ) when battling or adding to the team.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Congrat Save. =D
One of my friend who own Black Gold can't seems use it as well just like Coyotl.

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
saved2serve
Raiten Ka

Thank you! I'm glad that I can help everyone else biggrin

What is black golds stats?.. can you screenshot it for us please?

wondering his level and hp and all that including attacks =)
hey i didnt understood a thing:

this is a quest line where u MUST caugh those moga in that order OR is a bug and you can just have those 74 moga and when it will be fixed u'll be able to get the quest for black gold?
saved2serve
I have no more star seeds but I have finally captured black gold.

There was someone in the forum who posted the order of mogas that you need to catch. He stopped in Orbz so I'll just continue here:

After Orbz:
69: Tiano
70: Skuzy
71: Umbranine
72: Zeit
73: Tippy
74: Tauron

If my counting is right, Tauron is the 74th moga that you should catch. After you caught Tauron, Nova will tell you to go to the Lobster Twister place (forgot the name) the place where you used to be able to catch Diabao. After that you will battle Black Gold.

And oh...Black Gold is only super rare so you can catch him at most 19%

75: BLACK GOLD

God bless to all of you guys out there biggrin
l2oX
hey i didnt understood a thing:

this is a quest line where u MUST caugh those moga in that order OR is a bug and you can just have those 74 moga and when it will be fixed u'll be able to get the quest for black gold?

He listed the last part of the quest for me to add in my guide and to those who are on the Black Gold quest. He also mentioned that he wasn't sure of the numbers either but he remembered who he fought.

It's not a bug. It's a long quest to capture the Mogas in order to get Black Gold.
damn, i'm missing just 5 of those mogas -.-
l2oX
damn, i'm missing just 5 of those mogas -.-

Not missing. Just not there yet. Here's a link to the complete list of Black Gold:

Black Gold quest
Congrats on capturing Black Gold mrgreen
I'm at the dinho quest rofl I really want Black Gold but heck I won't waste my starseeds on Nova's Wishlist and have double mogas. She can just go catch them herself sweatdrop

Lucky Knight

19,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
congrats! i'm just starting and i really lack star seeds. ;D
where can i find lambo???
pitching
where can i find lambo???

West Summer Roads. It's the dot next to your Home (first) dot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff