Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Hero

My fiance and I just recently started playing WoW together but in dungeons and what not we always get a bad healer or we kill a certain boss or get to a certain point and everyone else leaves.

We're just looking for some friendlies to run dungeons with and maybe show us the ropes a bit.

I'm a lvl 33 Paladin (Damage) - Bearagorn
She's a lvl 33 Mage (Frost/Damage) - Bearwen

Right now we're looking to run :

Maraudon - The Wicked Grotto
Razorfen Kraul

Lonely Gatekeeper

13,625 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Sure. I could give ya a hand no problem.

Im not on your server but if you have a battletag then it doesnt matter. Feel free to add my tag. Valkyrie#1227

Are you horde or alliance?

Heroic Hero

Prince Silverhand

Im not on your server but if you have a battletag then it doesnt matter. Feel free to add my tag. Valkyrie#1227

We're horde.

So is a battletag just like your battle.net name?
It'd be in about 8 hours though since she has to go to class and what not. So around 5pm EST if you're on.

Lonely Gatekeeper

13,625 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Bearagorn
Prince Silverhand

Im not on your server but if you have a battletag then it doesnt matter. Feel free to add my tag. Valkyrie#1277

We're horde.

So is a battletag just like your battle.net name?
It'd be in about 8 hours though since she has to go to class and what not. So around 5pm EST if you're on.

Yeah pretty much. its displayed at the top of your friends list if you have it set. To add me simply hit the add friend and punch in Valkyrie#1277
(got the number wrong there)

I might be on. But I'm actually from Australia so I may be asleep. dunno.

Versatile Genius

Bearagorn
My fiance and I just recently started playing WoW together but in dungeons and what not we always get a bad healer or we kill a certain boss or get to a certain point and everyone else leaves.

We're just looking for some friendlies to run dungeons with and maybe show us the ropes a bit.

I'm a lvl 33 Paladin (Damage) - Bearagorn
She's a lvl 33 Mage (Frost/Damage) - Bearwen

Right now we're looking to run :

Maraudon - The Wicked Grotto
Razorfen Kraul

Why do you never mention me? Geez man, you make it seem as if I don't exist or something.
Sorry to post necro, but what level are your characters now? Really looking for someone to queue with now that it's so damn long

Distinct Raider

2,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm currently leveling a level 40 tank/healer and would love to have a group going to steam roll through dungeons and make new friends. Feel free to add me Seff#1651.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff