Welcome to Gaia! ::

So my older sister and my senpai, Mizu of Ymir, used to play RO back in the day but now I'm going to start it with my friend who wants to be a Taekwon Ranker.
I'm excited.<3 RO is so old and lovely, the soundtrack and artwork are wonderful. I used to want to watch my sister play all the time but she thought I was annoying when I was little. ;~;

Are any of you old RO players? Or any newbies like me? :D

Profitable Gekko

Kalista Alice Raine
So my older sister and my senpai, Mizu of Ymir, used to play RO back in the day but now I'm going to start it with my friend who wants to be a Taekwon Ranker.
I'm excited.<3 RO is so old and lovely, the soundtrack and artwork are wonderful. I used to want to watch my sister play all the time but she thought I was annoying when I was little. ;~;

I'm one of those ancient players back when the servers were separated. I still have a soft spot for RO, like most other old players xD. It was big and explorable. You could be your own version of any class through stat allocation and skill point allocation. And there was a lot of achievement in getting your gear and leveling <3. I miss it, but probably won't go back because of how much I work xD. And yus I agree, the soundtrack of RO is amazing ;u;. I hope you enjoy the game for a while.
Gay African Mammoth
Kalista Alice Raine

I'm one of those ancient players back when the servers were separated. I still have a soft spot for RO, like most other old players xD. It was big and explorable. You could be your own version of any class through stat allocation and skill point allocation. And there was a lot of achievement in getting your gear and leveling <3. I miss it, but probably won't go back because of how much I work xD. And yus I agree, the soundtrack of RO is amazing ;u;. I hope you enjoy the game for a while.

Aw cool! ^-^ I'm an acolyte right now. :3 Aw, well yeah it's very time consuming. xD Thanks I will!

Vicious Phantom

Yeah played it a long time ago. It was so much fun.

Familiar Friend

So many memories.
cat_crying

~Lubs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items