Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do i put stats into for fighting merchant?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 31, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

my merchant can hardly fight and i dont know want to put stats into plz help me.
if you want ot fight put more strenght and agility
Fora battle merchant, you need to spread into 4 stats. Str is always needed, same with dex, but not too much to start. Agi and vit are important. For a vit build you could go all vit and skip agi, but going agi you pretty much need vit as well. No matter what I would go 20 str 20 dex, 50 vit or 50 agi if you are going agility. I suppose some int would be nice, for regen speed, but I wouldn't get it for a while. Your defensive stats are much much more important. Perhaps you could post your stats and level right now and we could help you with your problem.
It's simly adding strenght really. agi works fine too.
On my opinion, i like agi.
I'm making a battle smith, and i'm raising agi until 80-90. I have gotten 30 dex before, but i will get some more after, maybe 40-50 dex. The rest will be given to str. I'm an agi lover so i'm imaging my aspd plus berserker plus adrenaline rush and maybe an agi up OH MY GOSH stressed
Nifelheim
On my opinion, i like agi.
I'm making a battle smith, and i'm raising agi until 80-90. I have gotten 30 dex before, but i will get some more after, maybe 40-50 dex. The rest will be given to str. I'm an agi lover so i'm imaging my aspd plus berserker plus adrenaline rush and maybe an agi up OH MY GOSH stressed

Agi is nice. It's what I nearly always get unless I'm experimenting with new ideas. The downside to agi is when you're either hit by attacks that never miss, or magic attacks.. Though, technically both of those could be fixed or at least helped with the correct cards..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff