Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which, in your opinion, is the best bow?
Also, are there bows stronger than the Hunter Bow? I haven't looked yet.

High-functioning Hellraiser

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
Personally, I prefer x8 *x3 cards* xbow <3 But yeah, its just my opinion so huh... D:

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I like +# Hunter Bow...but thats just me XD
+7 Double Boned Arblast. o_o heart

Also, it really depends on the situation. Have you heard of the SK (Stormy Knight) bow? biggrin

+10 Quad Composite Bow with certain cards.. I forgot. I know one of 'em is pecopeco egg card.
I think a 2s Gakkung is good?

Btw is there such a bow called reapeting Crossbow? Because I saw one for sale along time ago But Mabe It was a dream or something I checked some databases and didnt get any results sweatdrop
2s Gakkung is good if you dont need the extra 2 dex for a dex bonus. o_o

Also, I saw a repeating crossbow on a private server. It exsists but I think it's hard to get or something or it's not implemented.
Repeating Crossbow is in iRO, it can be bought at Juno.
depends on your dex... the more dex you have, the less you have to rely on the bow's atk value and the more slots you want...

for example 50 dex you'd probably want a three slotted weapon with racial offensive cards like a +8 triple bloody Xbow (a +8 Xbow with three hydras that each do 20% additional damage to demi-humans) while someone with 80+ dex would benefit more from a +10 quad bloody composite bow.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Repeating Cross Bow can be bought in Juno...outsides..not in the WEapon Shop...its near the Butcher ect...sells for like..I think 60k...kinda sucks..don't buy it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff