League 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 3 ]
Dota 0.55172413793103 55.2% [ 16 ]
Both 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
No thanks 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Dapper Fatcat

Chooser X
Very cool! I've only played one of the five, and that's Legion Commander. She's great! In my experience, Juggernaut has been the most deadly to play against. He's really tough.
(Your avatar is badass btw)

I'm not a fan of the current meta build. I rush aghs or vlads/drums and try to be as active in kills as possible.

Kitten

Windrunner/windranger heart
I like Phantom Assassin, Luna, Bounty Hunter, and Razor too 3nodding
I don't play often at all so I'm still very bad. lol

mad_chad16's Fangirl

Blessed Wife

super salty vi
Windrunner/windranger heart
I like Phantom Assassin, Luna, Bounty Hunter, and Razor too 3nodding
I don't play often at all so I'm still very bad. lol

Awesome! That's a good assortment biggrin
Yea, I've played for a while and I'm still not very good. It takes a lot of effort to get better.

Premium Otaku

Trying other non-support heroes. I really like Axe and Viper. *o*

mad_chad16's Fangirl

Blessed Wife

Enze-tan

Oooooooh, Viper is fantastic! biggrin He's very straightforward, and I used him a lot when I first started playing. Are you having fun being the carry? wink

Premium Otaku

Chooser X
Enze-tan

Oooooooh, Viper is fantastic! biggrin He's very straightforward, and I used him a lot when I first started playing. Are you having fun being the carry? wink

viper is so strong. tanky and can really hurt like a b***h. you can always score kills. and about carries, dun really wanna play them. i'm still bad no matter what. gonna stick with supports esp CM.

mad_chad16's Fangirl

Blessed Wife

Enze-tan
Chooser X
Enze-tan

viper is so strong. tanky and can really hurt like a b***h. you can always score kills. and about carries, dun really wanna play them. i'm still bad no matter what. gonna stick with supports esp CM.

Definitely. Viper is a killing machine! twisted

It's really cool you've found your niche and excel in supporting. In other gaming experiences, I always wanted to be the healer and the support, but for some reason in Dota is doesn't come naturally to me. Even as Warlock I forget to Shadow Word people and I tend to play him offensively. But maybe I haven't found the right support, like maybe I should try CM. Even before I started playing I thought she was super pretty whee haha

Premium Otaku

Chooser X
Enze-tan
Chooser X
Enze-tan

Definitely. Viper is a killing machine! twisted

It's really cool you've found your niche and excel in supporting. In other gaming experiences, I always wanted to be the healer and the support, but for some reason in Dota is doesn't come naturally to me. Even as Warlock I forget to Shadow Word people and I tend to play him offensively. But maybe I haven't found the right support, like maybe I should try CM. Even before I started playing I thought she was super pretty whee haha

I'm not really good with carries. Creates too much pressure. My role is always the support. Even in LoL. I just find the support role very easy for me tho I kinda hate warding in Dota 2 since wards aren't refillable plus the fog of war with terrain elevation.

mad_chad16's Fangirl

Blessed Wife

Enze-tan

I'm not really good with carries. Creates too much pressure. My role is always the support. Even in LoL. I just find the support role very easy for me tho I kinda hate warding in Dota 2 since wards aren't refillable plus the fog of war with terrain elevation.

Gotcha. But wouldn't you say there's a certain amount of pressure as a support too? Like say you miss a heal and everyone dies "because of you?" I kind of feel supporting takes a faster thinking person with a lot of awareness, because you have to keep up with everyone else's stats along with your own. Maybe that's why I'm not a good support.

Ohhhh, the joys of wards! I actually kind of like them, I can keep up with them at least...but I'm not creative with the placing of them.
rofl

Premium Otaku

Chooser X
Enze-tan

Gotcha. But wouldn't you say there's a certain amount of pressure as a support too? Like say you miss a heal and everyone dies "because of you?" I kind of feel supporting takes a faster thinking person with a lot of awareness, because you have to keep up with everyone else's stats along with your own. Maybe that's why I'm not a good support.

Ohhhh, the joys of wards! I actually kind of like them, I can keep up with them at least...but I'm not creative with the placing of them.
rofl

pressure? well, i think it's only in clashes tho. one wrong move and your team gets wiped out but not as much pressure as with carries. you're expected to carry your whole team. you need to farm a lot. so tiring.

if only warding was as easy as LoL's. I'd have no problem with it.

(omg. we should play like some time.)
I have this problem when I play Dota2. I fall asleep every time I play because the game is so slow and boring.

mad_chad16's Fangirl

Blessed Wife

Shotguns at dawn
I have this problem when I play Dota2. I fall asleep every time I play because the game is so slow and boring.

You must have a really high excitement threshold! Dota can definitely get into lulls, especially in long, evenly-matched games, but I've sure never fallen asleep! rofl
Maybe you're more of a LoL person? From what I've seen, LoL is much faster and more impulsive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff