Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

Does anyone on here play TESO? I have been playing for about a month now and don't really have any friends to play with when I get on, and Tamriel can be a bit of a lonely place!

Fantastic Turkey

12,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Conventioneer 300
How is it? I've heard it went/is going no subscription. But you still have to buy the game itself...

Dapper Phantom

Alason
How is it? I've heard it went/is going no subscription. But you still have to buy the game itself...

You do still have to buy the game, much like Guild Wars 2, but as of the 17th it will drop the subscription! They are constantly working on new content and on bettering old stuff so I think the one time fee is worth it considering you're getting more out of a game for the same price you would pay for any other game for either console. It's really fun though, and super beautiful to boot!

Anxious Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Doesn't it go free tomorrow for PC players? I've bought the game, but never subbed. sweatdrop

Blessed Poster

It is pretty subpar

Dapper Phantom

Cleverbuttons
Doesn't it go free tomorrow for PC players? I've bought the game, but never subbed. sweatdrop

The 17th I believe. When it is officially changed to "The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited"

Dapper Phantom

m00tz
It is pretty subpar

I do wish there were a few more RP aspects incorporated (such as housing). But I think the story is pretty good so far, and the team really puts a lot of good work into it in my opinion.

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
brispinn
Does anyone on here play TESO? I have been playing for about a month now and don't really have any friends to play with when I get on, and Tamriel can be a bit of a lonely place!

o3o I has.

Time-traveling Astronomer

I play it occasionally

i lost the info on the account i played the beta on so i don't have that damn monkey

but i DO have the imperial bundle via crown store

i mainly play my redgaurd Al'veeda and right now i'm in Glenumbra failing to do anything

i picked up blacksmithing, tailoring, and wood working

prolly gonna just up those and be a crafter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff