Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Darling

A Worthless Memory
Semantic Noise
A Worthless Memory
Semantic Noise
A Worthless Memory

Right now I am doing fire temple trying to get Kromede's bow but my friend cant even enter it because the mobs are killing her so I'll have to help her
I don't mind helping out if you'd like me to! Although my level 53 might eat up the XP for you guys. I could use my level 30 Chanter to help a bit, perhaps? >w<

I'm currently outside the Fire Temple with my Chanter if you'd like help! Character Name: Sapphena

PenetratingArrow. Add me so I can add you to my group. We're already inside and just killed Rotan. It's me and a cleric so a chanter with your mantras will help a lot
i have the bow, if you hurry. can't find you in search sad

I cant find you in search either. Meet me at the broker in eltnen
eltnen? are you playing elyos? xD no wonder...
Semantic Noise
A Worthless Memory
Semantic Noise
A Worthless Memory
Semantic Noise
A Worthless Memory

Right now I am doing fire temple trying to get Kromede's bow but my friend cant even enter it because the mobs are killing her so I'll have to help her
I don't mind helping out if you'd like me to! Although my level 53 might eat up the XP for you guys. I could use my level 30 Chanter to help a bit, perhaps? >w<

I'm currently outside the Fire Temple with my Chanter if you'd like help! Character Name: Sapphena

PenetratingArrow. Add me so I can add you to my group. We're already inside and just killed Rotan. It's me and a cleric so a chanter with your mantras will help a lot

I'm so sorry I had no idea! I have elyos and asmodian sorry :c Also upheaval coming out today!

Mewling Darling

A Worthless Memory
Semantic Noise
A Worthless Memory
Semantic Noise
A Worthless Memory

I'm so sorry I had no idea! I have elyos and asmodian sorry :c Also upheaval coming out today!
I know! So excited! I got on all of my Asmo characters and sold all my stigma stones and made over 10mil!!

Playing soon? If so, let me know! (And also which faction.) xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces