Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just curious =P
nope, im from oRO though i stopped playing ... sweatdrop

Original Gaian

afRO? Africa Ragnarok Online?

Might be wise to state the actual server name if it's legit, many members here are assholes when you bring up the possibility of a private server.

"Oh my god, you're from a p.server, you talk like this 'i r 73h 1337 bc i p14y 0n 4 s3rv3r w/ 200k r4t3s lololololololololololol'"

The people flaming the private server players sound like idiots when they do it, so the private server players get a good laugh out of their idiocy. Way to get us to stop playing privately!
Ratsel

Might be wise to state the actual server name if it's legit, many members here are assholes when you bring up the possibility of a private server.

"Oh my god, you're from a p.server, you talk like this 'i r 73h 1337 bc i p14y 0n 4 s3rv3r w/ 200k r4t3s lololololololololololol'"

The people flaming the private server players sound like idiots when they do it, so the private server players get a good laugh out of their idiocy. Way to get us to stop playing privately!
=/ Whenever p. servers are mentioned, and that person gets flamed, usually the flamers aren't looking to get you to stop. They're only trying to get you to stop mentioning them, or to just shut up. =\ Honestly, why would we want you to join our legit servers? =X

Original Gaian

Fierygoddess
Ratsel

=/ Whenever p. servers are mentioned, and that person gets flamed, usually the flamers aren't looking to get you to stop. They're only trying to get you to stop mentioning them, or to just shut up. =\ Honestly, why would we want you to join our legit servers? =X

More $$$$$ entering Gravity can lead to more updates.
Ratsel
Fierygoddess
Ratsel

What? Your $15 is really going to give a new update? Puh-lease. x:

Updates aren't what keep me on iRO. =x

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Fierygoddess
Ratsel
Fierygoddess
Ratsel

Ok, and then do some math. Say about 1000 people play on a p. servers. That mean $15,000.00 US each month. That means.. well, they can pay the GMs, or they can make the service department a little better, or the can make the servers more stable(but......can they? twisted ).
FylkSoul
Fierygoddess
Ratsel
Fierygoddess
Ratsel

Ok, and then do some math. Say about 1000 people play on a p. servers. That mean $15,000.00 US each month. That means.. well, they can pay the GMs, or they can make the service department a little better, or the can make the servers more stable(but......can they? twisted ).
I can do math, thanks. =/ Updates don't keep everyone on RO.

Back to my first point, the flamers aren't trying to get p. server-users to join. =\

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Fierygoddess
FylkSoul
Fierygoddess
Ratsel
Fierygoddess
Ratsel

I can do math, thanks. =/ Updates don't keep everyone on RO.

Back to my first point, the flamers aren't trying to get p. server-users to join. =\

Aye, that be true.

Original Gaian

Yeah, but it isn't going to stop us from playing or talking about the P.Servers is it? So that sort of defeats the purpose of the flames
b***h Whine Complain.

Ratsel, what's with the outburst of "I'm standing up for a righteous cause! ******** you oppression!" attitude? Just curious.
let us all just get along

Loaded Zealot

12,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Private servers are illegal. Prepared to be banned.
Ratsel
Yeah, but it isn't going to stop us from playing or talking about the P.Servers is it? So that sort of defeats the purpose of the flames

It says specifically in the forum rules not to talk about private servers. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff