Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was leveling my little Aco in lower left field of Payon. On one of the hills, there was a plant that was constantly changing color, and I killed it. I recall it being called 'Shining Plant'.[It could be Shining Flower, for all I know. I didn't pay close enough attention] It dropped absolutely nothing. gonk

What is this plant thing? I checked Rune Midgart's library, but couldn't find out what it was, then checked Ragnamart, but still nothing.
It's just a plant that drops rare items. (Blue herbs mostly, but you can also get an Emperium from it.)
Try roempire Shinning Plants are the rarest of the plants, and can drop exspensive items such as Emerium 3nodding I forgot what else they drop sweatdrop
I kinda thought it was the plant that dropped emperium and other things like that. What held me back from deciding it was that was the fact that my friend told me the plant that dropped emperium was a 'Singing Plant'.. gonk Wait, those don't exist, do they?

Anyway, thanks for answering, fellow Gaians!
Twiggy Musashi
I kinda thought it was the plant that dropped emperium and other things like that. What held me back from deciding it was that was the fact that my friend told me the plant that dropped emperium was a 'Singing Plant'.. gonk Wait, those don't exist, do they?

Singing Plants exist, you need one to make a Phantom of the Opera mask. 3nodding Metallers drop them.
Dr. Blorp
Twiggy Musashi

Singing Plants exist, you need one to make a Phantom of the Opera mask. 3nodding Metallers drop them.

Ah, okay.

Either way, she was still wrong. She said Singing Plants were monsters. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas