Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I used to play Sherwood Dungeon a lot and I really like playing MMOs.

Preferably something online or that's worth downloading.

Where you can fight and level up and meet new people?

heart heart

I appreciate the help!
F2P, B2P or P2P? In other words, free or not?

Tipsy Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mei tsuki7

Some possibly WORTH buying, and free is always better. 4laugh
Fiesta definitely. It's a F2P mmo, really friendly community not hard to make friends. 3nodding

Ohii's Waifu

Sweetest Lunatic

¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Rift is pretty awesome. It's also free.

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

Benevolent Hunter

Leopard Pillow
Mei tsuki7

DC Universe Online takes about 5 hours to download but it's free for PC or PS3. There are people to meet you can customize a hero or a villian and you can have up to 2 characters. the only sorta downside is you can only hold about 1,500 cash but it saves the rest you make behind n will fill it back up once you use some. The members that pay get to hold the higher cash y'know the whole it's free but there's some things that make it desirable to use money on kinda deal. But I don't mind it cause I like the gameplay where you fight and gain levels and can fly oh gosh flying is fun all that stuff. ^_^

7,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
Eden Eternal
Aura Kingdom
Ragnorak Online 2

Tipsy Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Skypyro
Leopard Pillow
Mei tsuki7

DC Universe Online takes about 5 hours to download but it's free for PC or PS3. There are people to meet you can customize a hero or a villian and you can have up to 2 characters. the only sorta downside is you can only hold about 1,500 cash but it saves the rest you make behind n will fill it back up once you use some. The members that pay get to hold the higher cash y'know the whole it's free but there's some things that make it desirable to use money on kinda deal. But I don't mind it cause I like the gameplay where you fight and gain levels and can fly oh gosh flying is fun all that stuff. ^_^
Ill check it out ^^ it sounds fun
So its free, right?
Is the cash something (almost like) gaia cash, where you have to buy it?

Tipsy Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
iMiyukiKittyx3
Eden Eternal
Aura Kingdom
Ragnorak Online 2
I'll check these out 4laugh

Is there anything I need to know about these games?

Benevolent Hunter

Leopard Pillow
Skypyro
Leopard Pillow
Mei tsuki7

So its free, right?

No you get cash by beating up bad guys you just can't hold much unless your a member it saved it in a backed up thing you can only carry the amount I told you which means you can't buy anything more expensive than that but I haven't found a problem with that. It's just one of those things that comes with a free game to get you to do the membership but you don't have to to enjoy the game.

Tipsy Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Skypyro
Leopard Pillow
Skypyro
Leopard Pillow
Mei tsuki7

So its free, right?

No you get cash by beating up bad guys you just can't hold much unless your a member it saved it in a backed up thing you can only carry the amount I told you which means you can't buy anything more expensive than that but I haven't found a problem with that. It's just one of those things that comes with a free game to get you to do the membership but you don't have to to enjoy the game.
Oh okay, it sounds really fun. 4laugh thank you sweetheart!

Benevolent Hunter

Leopard Pillow
Skypyro
Leopard Pillow
Skypyro
Leopard Pillow
Mei tsuki7

So its free, right?

Oh okay, it sounds really fun. 4laugh thank you sweetheart!

Enjoy and add me if you want to when you get on my hero is Rivalee and my Villian is Mistress Skyra heheh
I can give you like tips n help you out if you need it.
I suggest RIFT for free to play
Guildwars 2 for buy to play
Elder scrolls online will be popular

and you can always resort to WoW if you just want fun company

Tipsy Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
lounge wars
I suggest RIFT for free to play
Guildwars 2 for buy to play
Elder scrolls online will be popular

and you can always resort to WoW if you just want fun company
I'm going to try out Guild Wars 2 once I get more $$$.
I've been thinking about it for a while. 4laugh

Thank you!

And omg YOU'RE STUNNING.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out