Welcome to Gaia! ::

Requimortis
Avraela

Not even close. You're uncivilized, uneducated and undesirable. You are a parasite on society like so many others. Without people like you, we as a race could evolve rather than devolve, as we are now.

And what's your reason behind this? Because I posted these screenshots? LOL. You can't back up your claims over something like that. You don't know me, kid.
Crylvia
I'm still not quite aware of any trolling in the Moon Guard images. It was more along the lines of pretending to be an ERPer and screaming 'LOL, LE EPIC TROLL'.

Lol, you're retarded

Fanatical Prophet

Avraela
Crylvia
I'm still not quite aware of any trolling in the Moon Guard images. It was more along the lines of pretending to be an ERPer and screaming 'LOL, LE EPIC TROLL'.

Lol, you're retarded
Oh man, I trolled you hard.

Lupine Labtech

I think the point is that it is just pathetic to goabout bothering people during their time in the game - trolling ERPers and whatnot.

/Kat

User Image

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm sorry I kinda liked wow but I had to post this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Unicorn

Avraela, I stalked you here. You're beautiful, sexy, and desirable. Don't let any stuck up douchebag tell you otherwise. <3

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Not Roofies
Avraela, I stalked you here. You're beautiful, sexy, and desirable. Don't let any stuck up douchebag tell you otherwise. <3

So are you her ERP "partner" then?

Anxious Unicorn

Comrade Texada Wolf
Not Roofies

So are you her ERP "partner" then?

Nope. I don't play WoW. Just a friend, and I don't like seeing dumbasses talk about my friends, especially when they don't know her. So I thought I'd remind her of how awesome she is. If someone doesn't think so soley because they didn't take the time out to get to know her, then I feel really sad for them--because they're missing out.
Avraela

Not at all. It's the content IN the screenshots that allows me to judge you. I don't need to sit down and chat with you to know what kind of person you are. The irony of a younger person calling me a "kid" is most amusing.

Blessed Poster

Not Roofies

Nope. I don't play WoW. Just a friend, and I don't like seeing dumbasses talk about my friends, especially when they don't know her. So I thought I'd remind her of how awesome she is. If someone doesn't think so soley because they didn't take the time out to get to know her, then I feel really sad for them--because they're missing out.

User Image

...I'm not commenting on the ERPing screenshots, so I'll just post up a funny video you guys might enjoy and be on my way! I've been a player for seven years now. I'm not big on trolls, so no I'm not listing my toons. Anyways, it's great to see other WoW players out and about!
Koressa

It's quite alright, I don't list my characters either. I'll check the video out later but you should stay awhile. It would be good for the thread to get some people in here who are more than simple-minded "trolls".

Dapper Businessman

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
ERP "Trolling" is what makes Goldshire on MG so bad.

Do the entire server a favor, and remove yourself from it.
Moon Guard is pretty funny to chill on.

Kawaii Shoujo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Wtb better arenas, They're all ugly discuss that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff