Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

3,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Does anyone play?

For those who are wondering here's a link to the website and the description from there too.

http://www.thesecretworld.com/

"The Secret World is a massively multiplayer online world with a unique modern-day setting and unparalleled freedom of character progression.

Imagine if every myth, conspiracy theory and urban legend was true. Imagine a world where you can become anything you want to be, without restrictions such as classes or levels. This is the premise for The Secret World, Funcom's massively multiplayer online game set in the modern-day real world."

Dapper Sex Symbol

4,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
coool love b2p games but is there a demo so i can see how the gameplay is first? whee

Sparkly Bunny

7,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
ive been meaning to try it since it came out but never really got around to it. heard lots of good things about specifically the quests and how there are more akin to ever quests quests there the made you look and participate with the details and nuances in the world of the game rather then just go kill things.

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I enjoyed it quite a bit until I reached end game content. The characters you meet on your way to the end and the atmosphere were right up my alley. But then my guild moved on to other games, so I went with them. sweatdrop
Played it when it was on trial. Seemed pretty nice, I liked the puzzles. Problem was I didn't have any friends playing and it was subscription based at that time. Higher-level players were also complaining about imbalance in PVP but I don't know how true that is because I did not reach end-game.

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Welp, this got me to re-download the game. Time to see what's been added cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers