Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm an Acolyte, level 50/37, my stats are the following...

Str: 38
Agi: 16
Vit: 50
Int: 10
Dex: 20
Luk: 1
I reset my stats the other day, and I screwed up with the Dex, I put it on Agi instead. gonk

Skills are these...
Heal: 6 (9, will be level 9 when I get job 50)
Divine Protection: 10
Demon Bane: 10
Blessing: 10
Increase Agi: (10, don't have it yet but it will be level 10)
But anyway, I'm looking to solo mainly, I don't like parties much. I just need a place to get alot of Job Exp so I can become a Monk. xd
sweatdrop I'm not an expert so I can't give you a really good advice but we here in pRO usually go to Glast Heim (preferably with a party) for easy level up. Since you're an acolyte, you can very well survive there even if without a party.

but job exp is very hard to gain because i think the job exp you get is only half of the base you earn so aside from a good place to whack monsters silly, what you need is very long patience.

i have an aco too... but he's still not half your level. he's gonna be a monk someday...

happy leveling up. biggrin
Can some1 plx tell me if ragnarok is free!? crying
Lil_Angelwings

sorry iRO is not free =\

and try lvlin in toy factory
HikaruKun
Lil_Angelwings

sorry iRO is not free =\

and try lvlin in toy factory

yes it is! for only...............
15 dys..........>>;;

don't want to start a p server talk okies??
Lil_Angelwings

in pRO, you get a free 3-day trial. after 3 days you'll have to top-up your account. Philippine Ragnarok Online is prepaid. ^_^
I would have suggested amatsu maze, but since you have no pnuma and 10 int (the firelocks are easy to solo with a 30 FS w/ pnuma) I am slightly lost. my vit 49 aco got pretty good exp from mystcases in Toy factory when sharing. (cruisers should do about 70-110 dmg with that amount of vit) sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff