Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So I was thinking that there are still enough people here that play that we should form a guild.. I just started playing again in the last couple months and I've been thinking that this would be a smart move. Not only because since we all have the common bond of being on gaia together, we can also use the boards to setup hunt times, mvps, find parties, maybe someone needs a certain gear or card. I've seen so many guilds fall because no one is willing to help one another but if we use Gaia as a tool to help each other, I feel like we can be big!

So yeah, what do you guys think? I already have the Emp to get it started, I just need playing that are willing to play. I'm thinking we can do non-woe guild and occassionally hit up woe. Mostly hunt and chat together.

I've got a lvl 102 GX, huntress and a shitty knight but I'm willing to start another character on my other account.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm mostly on from 3am-6am pst (that's when I get off work) and sometimes from 4pm-6pm pst (that's when I'm done w/ class lol)
Are you still thinking about making a Guild?
I think it would be a fun idea. I don't like getting into MMORPGs without at least a group of people to chat with socially while I play.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mak0 Star
Are you still thinking about making a Guild?
I think it would be a fun idea. I don't like getting into MMORPGs without at least a group of people to chat with socially while I play.

yeah. I'm still considering it.

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
yum_tea The problem with this idea is that not all of us play on the same server. I, for one, play on Ymir, and I'm not interested in immigrating over to either of the other servers; other people prefer either Valkyrie or Yggdrasil.

Unless you were talking about a Gaia guild. If that's the case, then sure, sign me up! I can donate some gold towards whatever start up fees are required.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sweet Peppermint Tea
yum_tea The problem with this idea is that not all of us play on the same server. I, for one, play on Ymir, and I'm not interested in immigrating over to either of the other servers; other people prefer either Valkyrie or Yggdrasil.

Unless you were talking about a Gaia guild. If that's the case, then sure, sign me up! I can donate some gold towards whatever start up fees are required.

I was talking in game.. Yeah I figured that there might be some people playing on different servers. I still have some characters on Ymir but I transfered my top characters onto Valk just because the low number of players on Ymir scared me. I've been considering transfering back to ymir though
I'm actually a guild leader on Yggdrasil~! Been chatting with a few people on Valk and Ymir once in a while too haha
i just picked this back up. playing on ygg though will be back and fourth between ygg and valk.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kamix Kali
I'm actually a guild leader on Yggdrasil~! Been chatting with a few people on Valk and Ymir once in a while too haha

if there are enough people on yggdrasil... I've been considering moving to that instead of valk..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff