Can you give me a tektek reference?
Or a screenshot? ><
I am sorry.

This avatar I will keep for the art. There you go
O R D E R F O R M
User Image
N a m e : Aurora Starlet
S i z e : medium
R e f e r e n c e : http://aurora-starlet.deviantart.com/art/Adrastos-OC-459589911 (http://tektek.org/av/825919 ignore the mask on this >< tektek was limited. I just wanted to show what his pants and shoes looked like!)
P o s e : Your choice. vuv
B r i b e : 300m
C o m m e n t s : <3

Tipsy Streaker

9,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
yunji123
x_DeadDollie
I'm pretty sure they are loving it though lol Every time I come onto my account I have 10+ announcements waiting that are all from the say [NPC] Jet & Cygnus account, which promotes more gaia cash sales. I never once seen anything that had to do with anything else and I can't even think of the last time they updated items in the regular shops.

Ah man I couldn't agree more. They should really put some effort into making new gold items too for the non-cash buyers;; And how they're lowering the values of so many items by putting them out in "summer sale" bundles.. I feel so bad for the owners who lose billions overnight cause of them.

I'd hope for improvement but I think gaia's getting beyond repair emotion_facepalm

It sadly is. I had items that I bought for 230k and now they're worth a few million to a few billion in just the 2 and a half years I've been gone. All the items I wanted are now way out of my price range and the games don't even give out more gold to make up for the huge inflation to help. The only way to really do it is with personalized items that can be sold for a price like you're doing.

It's a real shame for the people who have lost out due to the bundling sale. I haven't even looked at them because whenever it pops up with the same guy selling cash items I skip over it. I'll never put real money into a site like this.

Fluffy Bunny

O R D E R F O R M
User Image
N a m e : usaginano
R e f e r e n c e : current avatar (equip is viewable)
P o s e : standing
B r i b e : 400mil
C o m m e n t s : leave off the cats, hair accessories as 1 piece, draw it as seen.
*note: using keiko's cake eyes

*sorry about order form being wonky.. commenting is bugging out because GaiaArch for some reason*

Blessed Giver

Phactz
I am sorry.

No problem!
And I"ll be drawing this, then~

OG Gaian

yunji123
Phactz
I am sorry.

No problem!
And I"ll be drawing this, then~
Yes thank you.

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
O R D E R F O R M
User Image
N a m e : jaqveline
R e f e r e n c e : User Image
B r i b e : 168m
C o m m e n t s : no anklets, no purple ink on skin, no earrings, and if it could float/bounce/jump? (idk what the effect is called, sorry redface )

Blessed Giver

usaginano
O R D E R F O R M
User Image
N a m e : usaginano
R e f e r e n c e : current avatar (equip is viewable)
B r i b e : 400mil
C o m m e n t s : leave off the cats, hair accessories as 1 piece, draw it as seen.
*note: using keiko's cake eyes

*sorry about order form being wonky.. commenting is bugging out because GaiaArch for some reason*

Aurora Starlet
O R D E R F O R M
User Image
N a m e : Aurora Starlet
R e f e r e n c e : http://aurora-starlet.deviantart.com/art/Adrastos-OC-459589911 (http://tektek.org/av/825919 ignore the mask on this >< tektek was limited. I just wanted to show what his pants and shoes looked like!)
P o s e : Your choice. vuv
B r i b e : 300m
C o m m e n t s : <3

Accepted, thank you both! ^^
Feel free to send a trade~

EDIT: @Aurora: I'll try my best but I don't know if your oc will turn out as you want it in pixels ><
yunji123

Thank you for taking my request! <33

Edit: No worries! Just try your best, I'm always happy to receive art ^-^

Blessed Giver

x_DeadDollie

It sadly is. I had items that I bought for 230k and now they're worth a few million to a few billion in just the 2 and a half years I've been gone. All the items I wanted are now way out of my price range and the games don't even give out more gold to make up for the huge inflation to help. The only way to really do it is with personalized items that can be sold for a price like you're doing.

It's a real shame for the people who have lost out due to the bundling sale. I haven't even looked at them because whenever it pops up with the same guy selling cash items I skip over it. I'll never put real money into a site like this.

To be honest I feel the same way. The inflations just getting worse and the gaia staff isn't doing anything about it. They just keep pumping out gold gens and bundles and ineffective gold dumps every once in a while. Yeah making gold's really hard now, zomg used to actually give decent payouts but now..

I've bough cash like once my whole time here and I don't think I'll be doing it again. Sucks that gaia's come to this.

Anyways, let's move on from this depressing topic haha~ Did you decide to do pixels again?

Blessed Giver

jaqveline
O R D E R F O R M
User Image
N a m e : jaqveline
R e f e r e n c e : User Image
B r i b e : 168m
C o m m e n t s : no anklets, no purple ink on skin, no earrings, and if it could float/bounce/jump? (idk what the effect is called, sorry redface )

Accepted~ I'll quote you when I'm done!
And hoho idk either I just call it floating ^^

Lonely Gatekeeper

Fluffy Bunny

Yay I can't wait.
First art of this avatar. 4laugh

Tipsy Streaker

9,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
I'm really not too sure yet. There's a lot of work that goes into just setting up the shop and I'd have to get some things made. I have been working on a few things if I ever were to open something up but it's not nearly enough and at the rate I'm going it'll take forever lol I could do avi pixels, I'm sure, but with the hair situation I doubt people would buy lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff