Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 17 >

Baconalia's Partner

Tipsy Bro

Sindeyella
TimoryBlackleaf
[DA Link]
Glad you like it heart
Just tell me if you ever need me to adjust/resave it for you. As long as i have the psd, you should be fine :
Oooh, show me them, i may have some ideas

Sweet, I'll do that. I'm putting together tekteks of them this evening, so once I've got them I'll post in this thread.
Can't wait!
TimoryBlackleaf
Sindeyella
TimoryBlackleaf
[DA Link]
Glad you like it heart
Just tell me if you ever need me to adjust/resave it for you. As long as i have the psd, you should be fine :
Oooh, show me them, i may have some ideas

Sweet, I'll do that. I'm putting together tekteks of them this evening, so once I've got them I'll post in this thread.
Can't wait!
copy! I'll check them up in the moving then.
Good night! (we'll at least for me since I'm going to sleep XP)
Valkyrja Soul
lol whoops
forgot to ask you yesterday if you wanted me to stream for you as i was making your animation

Sindeyella's Partner

Vicious Lover

Sindeyella

You can stream but I won't be around much though. I'm busy today, but you can stream and possibly gain future buyers in the process emotion_dowant
Valkyrja Soul
Sindeyella

You can stream but I won't be around much though. I'm busy today, but you can stream and possibly gain future buyers in the process emotion_dowant
XD, well i'll be doing freebies for a bit then start yours soon then

Sindeyella's Partner

Vicious Lover

Sindeyella

Feel free! I don't mind.
Valkyrja Soul
Sindeyella

Feel free! I don't mind.

[Animation <3]

Devout Loiterer

20,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello! I have a few questions if you don't mind:

Do we save these to our own computer's once they are made? If so, how?

And how would we go about displaying them in a sig for example?

I'm rather interested in buying one but only once I know how to do get it to work lol
laurenweird
Hello! I have a few questions if you don't mind:

Do we save these to our own computer's once they are made? If so, how?

And how would we go about displaying them in a sig for example?

I'm rather interested in buying one but only once I know how to do get it to work lol

Yup, you save it once made
to save; i link the final product on DA, so you only need to click download/right click on the image, then select save image as
To display them in the sig, you need to upload the image online(i like tinypic), then take the code with the img in bracets like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sindeyella's Partner

Vicious Lover

Sindeyella

Thanks! Love you! smile

Devout Loiterer

20,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Thank you very much!

I wonder if you might consider animating the following for 500mil?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

though the band should be under the hair. Search TheGiftMistress username for a better idea of how it should look 4laugh

You can decide what to animate, whichever is easiest for you - I'm sure I'd enjoy it either way!

And please let me know if 500mil is not enough, I'm still a bit out of the loop pricing wise.

Or indeed let me know if you are no longer accepting bribes lol or anything I might have done wrong!
laurenweird

Sure, i can definitely do this for 500M
I was thinking, blink, petal fall, few things shining, wings flapping, any other ideas?
send trade, i'll start it tom or sometime this week, would you like me to stream while making it?

Devout Loiterer

20,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Sindeyella
laurenweird

I was thinking, blink, petal fall, few things shining, wings flapping, any other ideas?
send trade, i'll start it tom or sometime this week, would you like me to stream while making it?

Fantastic and that sounds brilliant! I will send the trade now, thank you!

What does the streaming entail?
laurenweird
Sindeyella
laurenweird

Well, all it is, is me streaming the process of making it(if i feel like it i'll record it and speed it up to post on my youtube), but overall it lets me make the animation as you put in your own feedback making it easier for you and me, and i may also add in extra animations as i think of them and run them by you

Devout Loiterer

20,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Sindeyella
laurenweird
Sindeyella
laurenweird

Well, all it is, is me streaming the process of making it(if i feel like it i'll record it and speed it up to post on my youtube), but overall it lets me make the animation as you put in your own feedback making it easier for you and me, and i may also add in extra animations as i think of them and run them by you

Oh, sounds interesting, though not sure I'd have any suggestions or feedback as the process went along! It's also be finding a time when I can sit down at the same time and watch it happening so perhaps it wouldn't be ideal.

But you have a youtube of similar videos?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff