No, keep this one 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
oooh, pretty animations 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
[Poll Whore Option >.<] 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
Just get to work on my animation already! 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

TimoryBlackleaf
Sorry this took so long
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EDIT: Shoot, forgot the yellow buzz lines, is that ok, or do you want me to add it in?
err, complete trade if you like it, or tell me what changes you want

Sindeyella's Partner

Vicious Lover

OMG OMFG. This is amazing.

350m for this tektek?
Oh and note, Tektek doesn't have the golden version of either Juno's Lace, Heart X Mind cloak, and the Golden Angelic Bracelet which is why I used the vanilla versions of them. Not sure how it will affect the animation though! gonk

For the animation, I just want the cloak, hair, and bottom of the dress billow out as if wind was blowing through them. Oh and the crown to be bobbing around the head too.
Valkyrja Soul

OMG OMFG. This is amazing.

350m for this tektek?
Oh and note, Tektek doesn't have the golden version of either Juno's Lace, Heart X Mind cloak, and the Golden Angelic Bracelet which is why I used the vanilla versions of them. Not sure how it will affect the animation though! gonk

For the animation, I just want the cloak, hair, and bottom of the dress billow out as if wind was blowing through them. Oh and the crown to be bobbing around the head too.
Thanks!
Its your current, right? Hmm, can you take individual screenshots of each of the items?
What do you mean about bobbing? EDIT: did you mean like floating ish

Sindeyella's Partner

Vicious Lover

Sindeyella
Thanks!
Its your current, right? Hmm, can you take individual screenshots of each of the items?

Yea, I meant floating, no idea why I said bobbing around x . x

And individual screenshots as in from the customize avatar page or put one item on, save it and screenie it and repeat with each item?
Valkyrja Soul
Sindeyella
Thanks!

Yea, I meant floating, no idea why I said bobbing around x . x

And individual screenshots as in from the customize avatar page or put one item on, save it and screenie it and repeat with each item?
Yup i can definitely do that for the crown
Well, saving the avi and the the image would make it easier for me sweatdrop , but i can also work from the customize avatar page(just that it takes more time XP)

Sindeyella's Partner

Vicious Lover

Sindeyella

Is this what you wanted? Tell me if I should separate anything else, oh and you can also leave out the Lucie's Dainty Hands, wasn't quite important.

References
Valkyrja Soul
Sindeyella

Is this what you wanted? Tell me if I should separate anything else, oh and you can also leave out the Lucie's Dainty Hands, wasn't quite important.

References
Yes, there's just one i need to separate more
The cloak, can you equip it and give me a screenshot without the hair(you can use nun's tonsure or something to become bald in the dressup)
And I'll add in the hands, are they little lucie?

Sindeyella's Partner

Vicious Lover

Sindeyella

Here you go! Bald Ref

And yes, they are Little Lucie's Dainty Hands.
Valkyrja Soul
Sindeyella

Here you go! Bald Ref

And yes, they are Little Lucie's Dainty Hands.
perfect, thanks!
send the trade, i'll try to get this done within a week

Sindeyella's Partner

Vicious Lover

Sindeyella

Okay! Trade has been sent. emotion_yatta
Valkyrja Soul
Sindeyella

Okay! Trade has been sent. emotion_yatta
Cool, I'll start on this tom since i already did 2 animations today so I'm tired sweatdrop

Sindeyella's Partner

Vicious Lover

Sindeyella

Take your time! I understand art takes up quite some time so I'm quite alright waiting for a while. Plus quality of quickness! emotion_awesome
Valkyrja Soul
Sindeyella

Take your time! I understand art takes up quite some time so I'm quite alright waiting for a while. Plus quality of quickness! emotion_awesome
yess this is so true
I would tip your post more if i could

Baconalia's Partner

Tipsy Bro

Sindeyella
TimoryBlackleaf
Sorry this took so long
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EDIT: Shoot, forgot the yellow buzz lines, is that ok, or do you want me to add it in?
err, complete trade if you like it, or tell me what changes you want

That didn't take long at all!

I LOVE it!! No need to add the buzz lines at all. I'll go complete the trade right now

Thank you! I'll need to dream up more ideas for other avi's now emotion_awesome
TimoryBlackleaf
[DA Link]
Glad you like it heart
Just tell me if you ever need me to adjust/resave it for you. As long as i have the psd, you should be fine :
Oooh, show me them, i may have some ideas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces