Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pumpkin

D i a
juice pls
D i a
May I order two? And will they animate like the ones in the first post? And we'll get both big and small versions, right? Just double checking. sweatdrop
If so... total would be 1,500,000,000.

Username: Dia
User Image

List of items: Included in the screenshot, Rose's Hood (legs), Legend of Castle Town (eyes), Dirge's Serenade (shirt), Achirim's Aim(arms/bow)... can't remember all the names, will edit if you need me to.
Extra: Made this as simplistic as possible, please ignore the bow, though. If you deal with the boot laces, please make them dark brown or something, not pink. sweatdrop

User Image

List of items: Included in the screenshot, Rose's Hood (legs), Garage Band Suitor (beanie hat), Creme Vert (deco clips), M's sketchbook (dress), Beyond Olive (sweater), Dark Princess Merina Hair + scissors
Extra: Again, if you deal with the boot laces, please make them dark brown or something, not pink.

Yep! Both large and small.
Two is fine! Everything seems good.
For the second one, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the detail on the clips, but I'll find a way.
Send the trade 4laugh

Thats okay! Just one clip would be fine, and it doesn't have to be a mushroom. biggrin Actually if you could do a triforce from legend of zelda as a clip that would be sweet... but might be hard to pixel, idk. Thanks for accepting, I'lI send trade now. smile

I managed to make a zelda triforce User Image
I'll do the sprite tomorrow, if that's okay sweatdrop

Pumpkin

Atelier Alchemy
Cute pixels!
Thanks!

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
juice pls
D i a
juice pls
D i a
May I order two? And will they animate like the ones in the first post? And we'll get both big and small versions, right? Just double checking. sweatdrop
If so... total would be 1,500,000,000.

Username: Dia
User Image

List of items: Included in the screenshot, Rose's Hood (legs), Legend of Castle Town (eyes), Dirge's Serenade (shirt), Achirim's Aim(arms/bow)... can't remember all the names, will edit if you need me to.
Extra: Made this as simplistic as possible, please ignore the bow, though. If you deal with the boot laces, please make them dark brown or something, not pink. sweatdrop

User Image

List of items: Included in the screenshot, Rose's Hood (legs), Garage Band Suitor (beanie hat), Creme Vert (deco clips), M's sketchbook (dress), Beyond Olive (sweater), Dark Princess Merina Hair + scissors
Extra: Again, if you deal with the boot laces, please make them dark brown or something, not pink.

Yep! Both large and small.
Two is fine! Everything seems good.
For the second one, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the detail on the clips, but I'll find a way.
Send the trade 4laugh

Thats okay! Just one clip would be fine, and it doesn't have to be a mushroom. biggrin Actually if you could do a triforce from legend of zelda as a clip that would be sweet... but might be hard to pixel, idk. Thanks for accepting, I'lI send trade now. smile

I managed to make a zelda triforce User Image
I'll do the sprite tomorrow, if that's okay sweatdrop

Wow Awesome! so cute. x3
That's fine! Look forward to it! heart
Username: Lunchabies (Username)
Avatar/OC picture: I hope this is a good pic. http://gyazo.com/497ae1d7265f41659010a0679860c35b (A picture of the avatar you want done)
List of items: Uh not 100% sure what you meant by items but I'm guessing it's items for the picture? If you could add the tray and teacup, that would be nice. v uv(if it's an avatar, please list these, or if it's a tektek, that's fine.)

Pumpkin

LunchabIes
Username: Lunchabies (Username)
Avatar/OC picture: I hope this is a good pic. http://gyazo.com/497ae1d7265f41659010a0679860c35b (A picture of the avatar you want done)
List of items: Uh not 100% sure what you meant by items but I'm guessing it's items for the picture? If you could add the tray and teacup, that would be nice. v uv(if it's an avatar, please list these, or if it's a tektek, that's fine.)

I think I can do this
I'm not 100% sure about the apron with the red thing, but I think I can work my way around it
Send trade 4laugh

Pumpkin

D i a

Wow Awesome! so cute. x3

I normally send it through pm but eh sweatdrop
User Image

User Image

So here's the watermarked copy
Sadly I could not get the triforce in there because it's still too big sweatdrop
These'll be separate on the final one I send

Cat

Username: daesii
Avatar/OC picture: vampire prince val
List of items: n/a
Extra: it's a male if you didn't notice ; v ;

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
juice pls
D i a

Wow Awesome! so cute. x3

I normally send it through pm but eh sweatdrop
User Image

User Image

So here's the watermarked copy
Sadly I could not get the triforce in there because it's still too big sweatdrop
These'll be separate on the final one I send

Oooh yeah I forgot my PM's are set to private, I'm sorry. I'll go change that real quick, so you can PM the finals. sweatdrop
Those are adorable!! I love them! heart

Pumpkin

Daesii
Username: daesii
Avatar/OC picture: vampire prince val
List of items: n/a
Extra: it's a male if you didn't notice ; v ;
There's a lot of bones that make it kind of hard to sprite
I'm gonna have to take away a few of them
Is that alright with you? sweatdrop

Cat

juice pls