Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Noob

Kaiyumi

Oh!! OUO I browse the adoptables here now and again, it's so fun to see what people come up with. <333

How are your holidays going? I'm going to see if I can't sneak out tonight to get some presents for my family, actually. >u>
Trundlebug

Yessss, that's for sure! <33 I love seeing all the different designs (fouo)f!!

They're going pretty well! It's a low key affair this year because my big bro and his girlfriend aren't coming home (boooo ;__ wink but quiet holidays are nice too! And omg sneaky Mu--I hope you manage to grab everything you need then! B) <33

IRL Noob

Kaiyumi
Trundlebug

Yessss, that's for sure! <33 I love seeing all the different designs (fouo)f!!

They're going pretty well! It's a low key affair this year because my big bro and his girlfriend aren't coming home (boooo ;__ wink but quiet holidays are nice too! And omg sneaky Mu--I hope you manage to grab everything you need then! B) <33

Oh no! D: I hope you at least get to skype with them, or talk with them somehow ;U; /hugs

I'm actually just hoping I manage to stay awake, LOL. Coffeeeeee =u=
Trundlebug
Oh no! D: I hope you at least get to skype with them, or talk with them somehow ;U; /hugs

I'm actually just hoping I manage to stay awake, LOL. Coffeeeeee =u=

I still talk to them p. much everyday on LINE and we do Facetime like once a week so!! OuO <33 It's nice, but I do still miss them (/u_u)/ <33

omg Mu laksfjalsdf HANG IN THERE. :'DD How late...will you have to be out for though

IRL Noob

Kaiyumi

AWWWWW. That's so sweet!! I wish I saw my own brother that often -- and he only lives 45 minutes away. uwu <333

I... maybe I should get going right now actually LOL :,D it's 10:30pm here... my parents just fell asleep... think I can sneak away! I CAN STAY AWAKE UNTIL MIDNIGHT AT LEAST OK I go to sleep kind of early these days zuz
Trundlebug

asfhldsf the funny thing is that I actually saw and talked to them less when they still lived in the same city. :'DD SO

ahhhh GO MU GO /PLAYS SPY MUSIC FOR YOU
Good luck with your gift shopping! *u* <33 And don't stay up too late lakdjfashjf I hope it all goes well!

Gallant Rogue

@Trundlebug: Thanks for your bid~ >u<

Timid Friend

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
7bill on Sawsbuck

IRL Noob

8 bil on the sawsbuck please! ^u^

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Livvie wishes her Torrent a very happy birthday. > u< <33

Timid Friend

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
10bill on Sawsbuck c:

Gallant Rogue

Ah, I'm so busy being distracted that I'm not doing so great at keeping up here. @A@;; But thanks for the bids, and I'll have it updated here in just a moment!

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

*u* My beedril Brent has a mom now <3 I got my hands on a vespquen adopt. I was going to get a zangoose to replace Zane cause this artist zangoose looked super badash and bara but someone beat me to it but it's oki. All i need is a scizor for his dad and a combee(which i decided on it being triplets) for his lil bros and all is good. ouob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff